Gigi Salmon rapes journalist on Chelsea TV

Hahahaha what is that 'dressing room source'? A locker? A flip-flop?

In his defence she is being a little silly, he's not going to say even if he DID have real sources (as if....). But it's great TV, love how he's getting more and more stressed as it goes on, those bags under his eyes!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. Fucking owned. Lipton like most journos are lying wankers to get easy cash. What Gigi said is true, there are no sources and why would any Chelsea player say that to him out of anyone? Hahaha fucking prick got OWNED!

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true.. Maybe not from a players mouth but i would reckon there would be a few who would want Jose back.. I have no doubt Didier or Frank would welcome him back with open arms. He knows this and thats why he has written the article. Gigi absolutely slammed him though...

I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true.. Maybe not from a players mouth but i would reckon there would be a few who would want Jose back.. I have no doubt Didier or Frank would welcome him back with open arms. He knows this and thats why he has written the article. Gigi absolutely slammed him though...

Perfect example here of how people get suckered into bullshit.

Perfect example here of how people get suckered into bullshit.

suckered? how was i suckered? It's no secret that Jose is loved by many of the Chelsea players. He is the most succesful manager we have ever had! Only a moron wouldn't compare him with Carlo and realise he is better...I'm saying the Journo took this and went with it. I never said he heard it from somebodys mouth directly..

I was about to call Martin Lipton one of the worst journalists out there until I realised that would be complimenting him. The guy probably hasn't even got a GCSE in English, does he know how to string together a coherent sentence and have an ounce of purpose to his writing? Its almost like he is locked in a dark room in front of a black and white television doing re-runs of classic Chelsea thrashings of Tottenham.... biased wanker.

I was about to call Martin Lipton one of the worst journalists out there until I realised that would be complimenting him. The guy probably hasn't even got a GCSE in English, does he know how to string together a coherent sentence and have an ounce of purpose to his writing? Its almost like he is locked in a dark room in front of a black and white television doing re-runs of classic Chelsea thrashings of Tottenham.... biased wanker.

love the way people have been giving him shit on twitter ever since... laughing at him, windin him up..

.....myself included :whistling:

He wasn't exactly owned, he reacts terrible and completely fails to argue the point which is that he obviously cant reveal his sources but the chick in the video takes the prize for the most pathetic performance by not understanding why any journalist can't just reveal his source and keep asking the same question which he obviously can't answer over and over again like some fox news interview.