Chelsea 1-0 Wigan

What's the point... just what is the point, this is going Wigans way or just nil nil, we need a win no matter what if we want to stay in the top 4. Jesus christ why can't our players just bury a shot???, how didn't Malouda score. If it was Man United it would of easy been buried, and why didn't Lampard just take a fucking shot rather than passing to Ramires... ohhh i swear we get no luck at all.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hurts me to say and admit it, but Frank has been one of our worst performers recently. He's playing really, really poor.

Malouda has obviously improved a bit, he seems to understand better with Drogba and Anelka than with Torres for obvious reasons - for being French-speakers.

If you're a Chelsea player right now, this has to be embarrassing. No self-pride, do they know they did the double last year?

Bet they completely forgot about it. The way they performed in the first half is very similar to the game against United. They show no real will to win the fucking game. Unless they show real will to win games like a team, we're not going to win anything. Come on Carlo, give the players some bloody motivation. Tell them what playing for Chelsea Football Club means.

Underwhelming.

We seem only capable of operating either through Malouda or from hoofing the ball to Drogba. And to add insult to injury Anelka slows down our play whenever he gets the ball.

Yeah i've always said this, he has no concentration at all, when we are running up with there defenders running back, he gets passed the ball and just waits till all the defenders are back, then soon enough makes a pass then we fuck that up.

Bet they completely forgot about it. The way they performed in the first half is very similar to the game against United. They show no real will to win the fucking game. Unless they show real will to win games like a team, we're not going to win anything. Come on Carlo, give the players some bloody motivation. Tell them what playing for Chelsea Football Club means.

Come on Carlo, give the players some bloody motivation

If he can, he don't called ancelotti

It was hard for me to get over the fact we can't win this anymore during mid season, how am i going to get over the fact we can't finish in top 4?. We needed to score a goal before halftime, Ancelotti so far has made horrible decisions to get us back into the game, and obviously his speeches do nothing. He probably just raises his eye brow in shame.

Wigan defender must be suprised how easy this has been so far.

That's the danger of this game. They'll think this game has gone so easily, that they might feel confident about nicking a goal in the second half and then defend for the rest of the game. We really need to take our chances!!

And fucking get Malouda off because I really don't like him!!