Chelsea 1-0 Wigan

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hammer them!!!

Gana be a tough game! They need the points but sod it hopfully we'll play like we want it more!

Least by the looks of things we dont have to worry about finishing 4th and not making CL with Spurs winning it..so crap as it'll be..least we make it.Still get ourselves in reach of City and overtake!

Weird to think the last time we played them at home we finished Champions :( time gone bloody quick! This whole seasons gone quick

Torres..score for christ sake!

Chelsea vs Wigan Athletic

FA Premier League - Saturday 9 April, 3pm kick-off

chelsea-blog.jpg

MATCH CHAT HERE

6-0 backlash.

Just what i was thinking.

Carlo will rest players and Wigan owe us one, potential banana skin without doubt.

Back in a bad moment, great doh.gif

Perfect game imo, Torres will probably score, then he can get his confidence just in time for the 2 games at old trafford. Doubt it'll be 8 this time tho because quite frankly we're a year older and a year shitter. 3-0

Damn Im gonna miss this one.

Anyway I think this game is the perfect opportunity to reintroduce Yossi Benayoun back into the side so that he will have a bit of match sharpness going into the game at OT and that could give us a completely new option. If Alex is fit then it would definitely be worth starting him too.

We will lose this one..

And Torres will be rested, to be fresh for the secod leg :lol:

Great game to prepare for Man United, hopefully we will gain some confidence by a good display and some goals.

Saturday 3pm. :clap:

When was the last time we had one of those at home? Blackburn I think!

Looking really forward to this! My first saturday game at home since being here. Seem to be hard to come bye this year.

With this game being less important, we should allow Torres a start. It's clear Drogba is a much better striker to play versus United, so Torres should be allowed 90 vs Wigan.. Drogba 90 vs United