Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

Have any of you signed him in FM2012. Dear god. He is an absolute fucking monster.

Game is one thing, reality is other...doh

Heskey is prety good in fm2012, maybe we should snap him, now when his price has downgraded a bit? He would be absolutely bargain... :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't envisage buying him now we have Marin. I still expect us to move for a more expensive, 'marquee' type attacker such as Hulk, Hazard mould to play alongside Marin and Mata.

• 2 months later...

Being reported in Brazilian Media that Willian may sign for Chelsea next week.

The striker Willian, Shakhtar Donetsk, may be close to hitting a move to Chelsea. The player was out of the last two matches of the Ukrainian club precisely because of the negotiation, which can move this week. If the deal goes through, it will face the Corinthians at the end of the year by the World, the club said.

According to LANCENET! found at the beginning of talks between Shakhtar and Chelsea, the value offered by the English was lower than desired by the Ukrainians, but in recent days, the numbers came.

William left the Corinthians in 2007 directly to Shakhtar. There has won three championships and a Ukrainian UEFA Cup (now Premier League).

(Translated from Lance)

i have watched some of his games since we were last linked with him, and he is more suited in attacking 3 than oscar who want cm role primarily. both are great talents dont ever get me wrong, but willian is better fit. some russian other day said he was comin and i said prob not cuz of links with oscar and hulk but damn me if he's right.......

what i like bout willian is that he can suit that attackin 3 and kdb can take pivot role. with oscar we're not sure at all where he will play willian is more clear cut. dont see us signing both may i add.

Is it me, or we are just going after all the targets that where identify by AVB?

Even Oscar seems like a target we are trying to steal from AVB......

well he was with us and talked non fukin stop with his project, so roman definately kept ssome of those targets in mind. hahahahahahahahaha

dont think Willian will affect Oscar singing. Think Willian ends Moses, possibly Schurrle too

willian and oscar both singed looks like this.

st-torres studge.

attack three-hazard mata marin willian oscar rambo.

pivots-lamps mikel romeu kdb mierles.

back 4-same old plus whatever rb.

only thing is where rambo plays and oscar plus what formation.