Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is an Eden Hazard on the Right Wing. They both have similar attributes. Low CoG, very good technically, very fast, tricky, flashy etc. Now put Mata at 10 rotating with Oscar. KDB rotates with Willian while Shurlle rotates with Hazard or CF.

Lukaku/Etoo/Torres

Hazard/Schurlle-----Mata/Oscar---------Willian/KDB

Lampard/MvG------------Ramires/Essien/Mikel

Cole/Ryan---Terry/Luiz---Cahill/IVA----Azp/Iva

Cech/Shwazer

We are good to go. and that is what we call DEPTH. Maybe we need one CB, cuz of Kalas' injury. But from that list, I can count 22 players (Including Kalas). exactly what Mou was asking. In other words, Ba and Moses are gone on load and sold respectively.

Call me crazy but i think Jose Mourinho bought Willian as a replacement for the man who started as a 'False 9' for us at Old Trafford....

I think that he wants to develop Schurrle into a striker perhaps. If he does see Schurrle as a striker then he'd need someone to fill in the gap in midfield that Andre left. Hence the signing of Willian

I think that secretly Jose was hoping against hope that Schurrle would prove to the world that he infact has the ability to be an out and out striker at Old Trafford. This didnt happen but I think thats the route he's taking.

As for all of our other strikers... well, he's given Torres a chance (which quite frankly i think is a waste of time); he's given Ba a chance but he's yet to give Romelu a chance. So i think that Torres and Ba should be out of the equation leaving you with 2 strikers (one of whom is still being developed), Schurrle and Lukaku.

Welcome to the club Willian :blue scalf:

Same. Lot of wingers have become great CFs. Henry and RVP are gr8 examples.

Same. Lot of wingers have become great CFs. Henry and RVP are gr8 examples.

RVP and Henry were strikers that had capabilities to play up front.

Schurrle is a wide player that has capabilities to play out wide.

It really isn't the same.

Hoping he can get minutes, don't see him going to the WC 2014 with Brazil tbh, dont think hes gonna play every game here. If he wanted a WC place he should have gone to Spurs. Still he is a quality player and I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us. Even if its not every game but you know. Also at least we didn't sign Will.I.Am now that would have been a Chelsea-esque cock up.

Hoping he can get minutes, don't see him going to the WC 2014 with Brazil tbh, dont think hes gonna play every game here. If he wanted a WC place he should have gone to Spurs. Still he is a quality player and I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us. Even if its not every game but you know. Also at least we didn't sign Will.I.Am now that would have been a Chelsea-esque cock up.

Even with moving to Spurs he would have trouble getting in to the Brazilian squad.. :/