Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willian isn't even a pure RW. He's played far more at LW and AM than at RW. To call him a pure RW is like calling Hazard a pure RW.

The other thing I don't understand is that if we could hijack deals, why not hijack Jovetic or Navas who fit with natural needs more (natural RM and a striker), were decently priced, and were going to a team who is a more likely contender.

The other thing I don't understand is that if we could hijack deals, why not hijack Jovetic or Navas who fit with natural needs more (natural RM and a striker), were decently priced, and were going to a team who is a more likely contender.

What about hijacking Fernandinho or Witsel (last season) instead of another attacking player?

Yeah, those would've made a lot more sense. I don't get the deal either but apparently you're not allowed to complain about it because Mourinho's approved it.

Eto'o's agent, Vigorelli—"I spoke to Jose, who was willing to give Samuel a one-year contract, but Chelsea are waiting for Wayne Rooney."
Eto'o's agent, Vigorelli—"Mourinho only has him [Rooney] in mind & is waiting for the situation with Man United to find a breakthrough."

This is what I think will be our side should Willian sign...

5dvs.png

Employ a 4-2-3-1 ... Torres or Lukaku to play up front, Willian sitting as a centre forward, Hazard and Mata both play as attacking midfielders on either side, with Oscar dropping to a deeper role alongside either Ramires or Lampard.

The problem is with that, is that this is a strong side... where do you put people like Schurrle, Van Ginkel or De Bruyne?? I don't think Hazard and Mata are rotational players.. they are indispensable game winners, and that's where the headache will lie for Mourinho.

As a result of this, Mikel, Moses and probably Ba will all leave, and De Bruyne will.. at the last possible minute.. agree to a loan move somewhere.

And we fight tooth and nail to get Rooney.. if not, then it's not the end of the world, as we will already have Torres, Willian, Schurrle and Lukaku as possible forwards.

Schurrle is very much that sort of player. Schurrle had 3.2 2 dribbles a game last year. Besides, you can't build squads with backing up every sort of player. Do we need a backup for a fast, defensively sound midfielder in case Ramires is hurt? This is especially when you have holes and lack of backups all over the pitch.

Stats doesn't tell the whole story. I talked about this before but Schurrle and Willian are completely different players. Schurrle played for us in preseason and now 2 PL games, how many times has he dribbled someone? now just watch one single game of Willian and you'll see him doing step-overs and leaving people for dead all over the place. Big difference.

Willian isn't even a pure RW. He's played far more at LW and AM than at RW. To call him a pure RW is like calling Hazard a pure RW.

He plays there a lot with Anzhi, like every single game, he spends more than half the time on the right.

LOL from the tottenham forum:

Chelsea are a scumbag club with filth like John Terry and assholes like Ashley Cole at the helm. I actually think that I do hate them more than Arsenal because they are the lowest of the lows and they hate us for no ****ing reason. At least there is history and classic passionate rivalry between us and Arsenal but with Chelsea it is a meaningless, cruel hatred where they would love to see us come to harm! The way AVB and Rafa Benitez were treated there was horrendous. Mourinho is a smug **** with no class but the fans still suck his dick and eat whatever shit he feeds them. A recent example would be Chelsea fans claiming he is a tactical genius for taking his foot off the pedal against Hull. If that was Benitez the fans would be like "wtf only 2-0 against Hull!! **** you Benitez!". Terrible club with glory hunting equally terrible support.

Yea we'll see what he says about Mourinho after he kicks their ass at the Lane!

Sp*rs fans should just shut the fuck up and carry on watching their 5th placed side playing on channel 5.

That's where they end up every other season... winning absolutely fuck all and their fans seeing their filth of a side being dragged along by Gareth Bale, which he won't be doing for much longer!

willian aint a pure RW but he is good with both feets. still he mainly played on the left wing for Donetzk (and also against us). but I think he could do well on the RW too