Chelsea Officially Signed Willian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ever since i heard of his name a few years back i thought of The Smiths song:" William,It was really nothing."

so let`s see who can convert the lyrics into a terrace song in his honour and to rip the piss out of Spurs.

here are the original lyrics in black..my "remix" is bolded next to it

The rain falls hard on a humdrum town The pain falls hard on the Tottenham slums
This town has dragged you down Those slums have dragged you down
Oh, the rain falls hard on a humdrum town Oh,the pain falls hard on the Tottenham slums

and everybody's got to live their life
And God knows I've got to live mine
God knows I've got to live mine

William, William it was really nothing
It was your life ...

How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say : How can you stay with Levy who`ll say:
"Oh ! Would you like to marry me ? would you like to carry AVB?
"And if you like you can buy the ring" and if you like you can play on the wing
She doesn't care about anything we won`t win anything
Would you like to marry me ? would you like to carry AVB?
And if you like you can buy the ring and if you like you can play on the wing

I don't dream about anyone - except myself ! i don`t dream about anything except 4th place.
Oh, William, William it was really nothing
William, William

ever since i heard of his name a few years back i thought of The Smiths song:" William,It was really nothing."

so let`s see who can convert the lyrics into a terrace song in his honour and to rip the piss out of Spurs.

here are the original lyrics in black..my "remix" is bolded next to it

The rain falls hard on a humdrum town The pain falls hard on the Tottenham slums

Oh, the rain falls hard on a humdrum town Oh,the pain falls hard on the Tottenham slums

and everybody's got to live their life

And God knows I've got to live mine

God knows I've got to live mine

It was your life ...

How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say : How can you stay with Levy who`ll say:

"Oh ! Would you like to marry me ? would you like to carry AVB?

"And if you like you can buy the ring" and if you like you can play on the wing

She doesn't care about anything we won`t win anything

Would you like to marry me ? would you like to carry AVB?

And if you like you can buy the ring and if you like you can play on the wing

I don't dream about anyone - except myself ! i don`t dream about anything except 4th place.

Oh, William, William it was really nothing

William, William

Greedy guy or a selfish dream I will call you

KDB should request loan asap, 50% playtime and even less is a waste of time here

If he does he should go to a club in the PL. Didn't do Lukaku any harm going to West Brom. It will help him become acclimatised to the English game

KDB will stay. He's not going.

Did we sign him or trying to ??

Jose pretty much confirmed Willian chose us over Tottenham. Both Chelsea and Tottenham have had bids accepted by Anzi. Just needs a medical then contract. Should be confirmed next week.

He failed at Madrid. Every manager has his faults.

So you lot in here are suddenly better equipped to judge Whether a signing is nonsensical based on a failure(broke the Barca dominance with a record points haul by the way) at Madrid...? brilliant! Im sure your fantasy teams are a force to be reckoned with

10 days and a little of the insanity may subside ... we dont buy and people go crazy ,,, we buy and they go beserk ...

as Ive said earlier this fucking window should shut before the season starts ....

btw the White Sox got rid of Rios just before my birthday ,,, now the Sox have won six straight

KDB should request loan asap, 50% playtime and even less is a waste of time here

so you saying KDB can only play RW and can`t get in the team more than 50% of the time if he has good competition?

Oscar will more than likely play deeper so there`ll be plenty of games for KDB on RW and CAM. where he was gonna be before Willian came onto the scene.he`ll be back up for Mata and Willian. Belgium will still qualify for World Cup ,more importantly for most Chelsea fans we will challenge for every competition we play in..

He's not going anywhere, just posted the following tweet.

@DeBruyneKev: Finally in my new place. About time. Happy