Andrea Pirlo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a free transfer I wouldn't mind, if it is a 2 yr deal or kinds... Could be like the role Deco played for us last season. Carlo does like playing deep playmakers - a reason why he plays McE there as well. So in a bit part role - YES. But hopefully not as a regular starter. He doesn't have the legs to run an entire match these days. But could be a useful option when the score is 0-0 and we are pushing high up the pitch.

I like the sound of him but well i dont think he would see as many games as he would like here. mind i always liked pirlo awesome player in his day. *owns two ac milan shirts with his name on it*. but he would rather spend the rest of his time in italy. i can just see him going to juventus or roma but id rather him stay in milan if hes gonna stay in italy

there could be no better mentor than Lampard

Frank and Josh are completely different players so there are definitely 'better' mentors out there for Josh.

As for Pirlo, still a great player but too old, he can't handle the league physically (and i'm not talking about strength, i'm talking about him not having the lungs), too injury-prone and his game is too slow for the PL meaning he would need time to adapt.. and time is something he doesn't have.