Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

What's the point to support ancelotti?

Making same mistake again and again, put ferreira on the bench and leave mceachran out is nonsense

You expect too much. If Essien had a tough game physically what would McEachran do? He is a slender figure and still young. I agree that he should get some playing time but not now. It's crunchtime in the season and we HAVE to finish top4 not care about what one player wants. Ferreira - I hope it was a joke because we had Ivanovic on bench. This isn't about Ancelotti because we just don't take our chances and make silly mistakes.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed that we drew the game specially after India won the World Cup :) , was really a dull moment when i came to know the results that we drew :(

I believe what this does is that it puts all the assumptions/possibilities/theories/hopes to rest of we winning the league now and accept the fact United would win the league hands down. They have been playing like champions and with a Never Say Die Attitude which is something i really envy about them. I dont think i have seen any other team coming back from dead as much as United has and purely for that i would not mind handing them the trophy. I dont think they would let go this advantage in the league at least.

Champions and 2nd position are still very very achievable and i wish we get those.

Bad tactics, bad performance or whatever were the reason for yest draw, We need to pull our socks and get ready for a fierce battle in hand. I know United have been very lucky at times but now i believe We need to create our own luck, be determined, focused and u get the results. As the saying goes "Fortune favors the Brave"

So United keep the trophy this season because next year we are coming to take it back !

You really think McEachran would have done any more against a physical Stoke side? I find that highly unlikely. The lad is a talent, but Essien's physical presence was needed.

If anyone was missed, it was Mikel.

Obviously a disappointing result for us, and credit to Stoke as they played well, and looked as though they could havbe won the match. Cech once again proved again how lucky we are to have him, making some stunning saves I thought.

Move on and KTF

I just watched MOTD and I knew it - Petr made two unbelievable saves within 30 seconds, twice finger-tipped powerful shots or headers into the bar. Fantastic moments. Our best player, not only in this game, in the whole season.

I also noticed how Torres was frustrated after Drogba's shot into the bar. Drogba had it on his left and hit it really well but Torres was in a good position to hit it with his prefered right. Pity.

You expect too much. If Essien had a tough game physically what would McEachran do? He is a slender figure and still young. I agree that he should get some playing time but not now. It's crunchtime in the season and we HAVE to finish top4 not care about what one player wants. Ferreira - I hope it was a joke because we had Ivanovic on bench. This isn't about Ancelotti because we just don't take our chances and make silly mistakes.

Agreed, some people needs a reality check when it comes to Kakuta and McEachran.

We were never gonna win the league so i was not surprised with the result. We still have the 5 point buffer over spurs so if we draw our remaining away games and win our home I will be happy. Top 4 is the priority this year now and champs league is a bonus...

We were never gonna win the league so i was not surprised with the result. We still have the 5 point buffer over spurs so if we draw our remaining away games and win our home I will be happy. Top 4 is the priority this year now and champs league is a bonus...

Exactly , as long as we make the top 4 i will be happy , remember us being 5th and thinking we will be our of the champions league next season.. we need to see what happens wednesday and if things dont go our way , we can look forward to next season, i remember utd going through a few seasons without a trophy our time was boud to come with the aging old guard. a Good win on Wednesday will give the lads a boost though blue%20scalf.gif