Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eldo, try defending Malouda but he is a disgrace, on a bad form, bad mental state, bad solutions. What ever it is he should sort it out on the bench and get out in the summer to chase his Brazil "dream". Fucking hell and that last corner what the fuck was he thinking?

I'm not defending him, but calling him a clown isn't really appropriate.

And BTW Drogba was in offside position, that is why he left Malouda alone.

Positive:

- Tottenham drew

- Liverpool lost

Negative:

-Chelsea draw, but we could have lost it aswell, all credits to Stoke. We had luck that they hit the post/bar 2-3 times. They had luck we hit woodwork aswell.

- Malouda

Big chance for even Arsenal to pull away from us now if they beat Blackburn, which looks likely since it's at the Emirates.

Yet again! Where it mostly matters, we fuck up! So typical of us...

and for the first time since he's joined, Luiz looked poor! :unsure:

Kalou was a wrong decision by Ancelotii I must say. Him and the right wing are not for each other, and with Torres and Drogba in the middle he couldn't do too much. At least I'm glad Drogba finally scored. Stoke created more chances, but both sides could've won.

But I fucking can't believe this about Man Retarded! Lose 0:2 and then win 4:2 !! Come fucking on...not to mention we've hit 1 post and 1 bar (Stoke did also but after Cech deflection)...what a shitty saturday...