Stoke 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get malouda off, useless clown

?

Fed up with Malouda and the situation from last minutes! He fucked up an easy pass, meaning Stoke were counter attacking. Malouda's player was running pretty quick and Malouda was getting back so slowly! Pathetic attitude.

It was Drogbas mistake.

Sure? I thought Drogba was the one who really returned back to help his defenders. Malouda was walking definitely.

Because he wanted to make up for that mistake. :D

My thoughts exactly. I swear I've seen us wear the third shirt like twice this season.

Yeah, it is only twice. Once away to Marseille and the other time was in the PL but I can't remember which team it was... carloeyebrow.jpeg

?

It was Drogbas mistake.

Malouda has made so many bad passes, he slows the game down and in situations where he could move forward he takes the play back to JT and Luiz. Sometimes he over tries and dribbles-loses the ball while he could have a good lob into the box. He is SLOW. Ashley cole is working for the whole left wing, that's the only thing that keeps Malouda on water. Get him off, he is a disgrace

Yeah, it is only twice. Once away to Zilina and the other time was in the PL but I can't remember which team it was... carloeyebrow.jpeg

My mistake it was 3, once to Zilina, once vs. Birmingham and once vs. Marseille.

Stoke's goal was a defensive nightmare. Bosingwa caught far too high up the pitch and loses the ball so cheaply, as a result Luiz is dragged into the right back position, he gets bypassed, Essien is dragged into the centre back position, he is bypassed and then its an easy shot to goal.

We got back into the game after that and started to dominate. Drogba has been excellent, some wonderful passing, defensively solid under Stoke's high ball, great work ethic and a perfectly timed run to latch onto Nic Anelka's clever cross and the right finish, a timely reminder of what a great player Drogba has been for us down the years. Ramires has also played very well down the right, full of eenrgy, making some great runs. Aside from the cross, Nic Anelka's touches have been poor, Malouda has been poor and Essien hasn't looked at it either.

Because he wanted to make up for that mistake. :D

No :D Malouda lost it and then was coming back slowly. Never mind, must check the relive then lol.

Yeah, it is only twice. Once away to Zilina and the other time was in the PL but I can't remember which team it was... carloeyebrow.jpeg

Marseille away and Birmingham away, both lost lol.

My mistake it was 3, once to Zilina, once vs. Birmingham and once vs. Marseille.

Ah, MY mistake. we didn't wear green to Zilina, just to Marseille and Birmingham!!

Back to 2 then !