Here we go again....

Wilson

All the rumours are flying now, not just in papers but literally everywhere! Carlo to quit, Mourinho to return and Hiddink to return. I wish they would all stop although why I can see they have recirculated so highly. In all honesty, I am happy with Carlo just now and these rumours are gonna do nothing more but knock us blind. Carlo has a lot of time left at Chelsea, but if he choses to leave for Roma, fair pay because I know he loves them. I will also be gutted but I'd love to see him with us a bit longer. It's no good replacing manager after manager after manager. I won't believe anything until I hear it myself, directly from them.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the rumours are flying now, not just in papers but literally everywhere! Carlo to quit, Mourinho to return and Hiddink to return. I wish they would all stop although why I can see they have recirculated so highly. In all honesty, I am happy with Carlo just now and these rumours are gonna do nothing more but knock us blind. Carlo has a lot of time left at Chelsea, but if he choses to leave for Roma, fair pay because I know he loves them. I will also be gutted but I'd love to see him with us a bit longer. It's no good replacing manager after manager after manager. I won't believe anything until I hear it myself, directly from them.

I blame Ron Gourlay for undermining Carlo's position by saying publicly that the contract may not be renewed. He literally gave an open invitation to the media to come up with fantasy headlines.

Idiot.

Skysports quote Mourinho saying he loves chelsea and his next destination is England. The best part of it is that he says that HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS in england. if its with us, it remains to be seen. even though i think there is something goin on behin the scenes. only time will tell.

when mourinho left i was very sad... i thought that we had hit the axe on our own foot...but i am very happy with the way things are going. i dont feel like we need mourinho...the romance has died and i dont feel the need to re-ignite it...but i have no complains if roman brings him ..i support roman whole-heartedly

We've endured a tough&rough period where our form has slumped and frankly, Carlo has seemingly got us out of there, with the result we've had, im really positive. It wasnt long ago when we were praying for a TOP 4 finish, now we are sitting on 3rd position with a game in hand. And getting greedier by the minnute it seems with UCL and EPL title at grasp :).

All in all, i hope Carlo stays and our form remains because what Chelsea needs is stability not manager per season and so far Roman has done brilliantly not sacking Carlo. Regarding Hiddink, as far as i know, he has withdrawn from club managment due to his age, we'll see. Mourinho has done great thing to this club and a return would be great sometimes in the distant future when Carlo has finished his tale here but for so long, i hope he reject ManU as he promised and also Liverpool. I wouldn't mind him going to ManCity, i dont know why but i just wouldn't.

In Carlo I trust.

http://mjpurpleaces....illas-boas.html

http://www.theoffsid...-the-world.html

http://www.dailymail...aten-start.html

i fancy him more than mourinho..................d difference between him and mourinho is tht Boas likes to play attractive and attacking football whereas mourinho is defensive minded tactician..............but m happy wid wt we have (Carlo).................

Guest justin_3d

You guys are silly!

I tell you these newspaper only get what they like.

Mourinho also said this:

Mou: "No me importaría firmar un nuevo contrato"

"Mi sensación es que están contentos con mi trabajo. Y si, después de los tres años que me quedan, sigo así, no me importaría hacer un nuevo contrato".

Here Mourinho said he does not mind signing a new contract with Real Madrid. That he feels that the club is happy with him. And that after his contract is over if he continues doing good, he will not mind signing a new contract!

So stop the nonsense, and stop reading trashy news source! Get the full quote, otherwise you are left like an ignorant!!!

Jose back? no thank you, well not for the immediate future anyway.

I will ALWAYS love Jose for what he has done for the club and if he is managing in a competition Chelsea aint i will always be behind him BUT bringing him back at this time will be the wrong move.

Plus Roman stuck by Carlo in the christmas slump which much say something, Scolari got sacked for a lesser run of form, plus we have got exicting young players coming through at the moment and were hoping they get intergrated to 1st team players in the next few years, can you honestly hand on heart say Jose is the right man to bring through the likes of Josh, Clifford and Chalaboah?

Maybe IF Carlo has built a formidable team in say 2014 and decides it's time to move on (to say the Italy job or his beloved Roma) and Jose is available then yes why not bring Jose in and take the side to another level. I love Jose but for the immediate future i am more than happy with Carlo.

IN CARLO WE TRUST

I don't know about Mourinho at Man United. He'd last a maximum 5years there? Before taking on Portugal? I don't know if that would attract United - No doubt Fergie will have his input on who takes over.

Kind of reminds me of Brian Clough - Don Revie (Leeds United) situation to be honest :lol: