Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Chelsea will have to fight for their lives, as that could be the last important game in this season (for some players maybe the last CL game in Chelsea shirt). No time for being careful etc..we must go for it as much as possible.

I also gotta say, van der Sar is unbelievable. The same with Giggs. Credit where its due today. However hopefully we will be at higher level on Tuesday.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should play:

__________________Cech__________

___________________JT____________

_________________Lampard_________

Kalou_Torres_Drogba_Anelka_Malouda__Lalkovic__Sturridge

Or:

______________Cech_____________

__Bane____Bruma____Terry___Bertrand

_________Clifford___McEachran____

____Lalkovic____Lamps___Kakuta___

_____________Sturridge___________

Once more, the players seem to realise this isn't going to work for us. What to do? Players like Ivanovic and Terry (our CB's ffs) start to go forward to force something out of the opponent's defence, but it won't work.

We lack creativity, big time.

In that respect I agree with whoever said this was similar to Inter last year.

Edit: It was Olly.

First things first, we were poor, Utd didn't have to play well to win as so many of our players were so of the pace its untrue, the facts are old Bacon face got his tactics right & Ancelotti didn't. Drogba should of stayed on the pitch, couldn't understand why Ancelotti with us needing to score brings on another DM?

Yeah another stone waller not given & that was a shocking decision especially from the inept 5th official & those decisions change ties but having said that most of our players really need to have a long look at their performance & put it right at the theatre of silence.

I said before we were starting to look like we were improving before that f'kin international break & now we seemed to have gone backwards for some reason?

9 man behind the ball is called tactics nowadays..:shoot:

That DM knows how to play DM. Essien and Ramires are nowhere near as good as Mikel.. I don't know what is the point of Ramires on the right side, he isn't playing as he should..

I would like to see Mikel and Ramires as two anchor players..But we dont have a proper player that can play in the hole. Or can Yossi do that?

Did you notice how much space he made and notice that he was our only player running with the ball.

Doesn't matter. His mistake led to the goal which is likely to see us out of Europe next week. It doesn't cut it.

We played 433 two months before, and people say we should switch to 442.

And now people say we should switch back to 433

Useless formation talk. Used to be quite popular during our "bad moment"..

Guest Homer2Chelsea

If a 38 year old left Bosingwa for dead then i'm sure anyone can. Let's hope Alex is fit soon.

We seem scared to shoot now a days too. Even Lamps does. That combined with no none running with the ball and awful passing is a recipe for disaster.

I think our only strong point is we're not bad at getting the ball back but that ref was blowing for everything and we soon give it back to our oppo anyway..

We played 433 two months before, and people say we should switch to 442.

And now people say we should switch back to 433

Those are just numbers.. What you do on the pitch matters..

Uniteds tactics were simple but effective. Crowd the midfield, Get tight to the wingers and expose Bosingwa.

Our tactics should be even more simple in the second leg.

Uniteds tactics were simple but effective. Crowd the midfield, Get tight to the wingers and expose Bosingwa.

Yep and we are still stupid enough to keep trying to go through the middle instead of exposing Valencia at right back......................

Very true. People tend to forget that we needed to score either way. Even if it was 1-1 tonight. We don't need to win at Old Trafford, we can score 1 and keep them at bay and push for penalties or score one more. We are being way too pessimistic, we do have a chance. Even Inter fancy their chances, and I do believe that Inter will overturn that deficit, it's football. Don't believe we've spoke but you are a real Chelsea fan and showa great example no matter what you accept defeat and have faith and I'm glad your on our side. However forme Ramires's header was a huge chance he just needed to knock that straight and bang very unlucky he missed that, and if lampard passes to Torres when evea was on the line that would of been a goal. But it's all shudda wudda cudda I just hope Carlo learns from this and works it out

Yep and we are still stupid enough to keep trying to go through the middle instead of exposing Valencia at right back......................

Same with Rooney. He does only one kind of dribbling, yet no one can handle it. They make him look superb.