How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you live in Sydney you have no idea what it's like in the dessert. <_<

West Sydney, I'll have you know, where temperatures in the summer are anywhere between 3 and 7 degrees above what's reported as Sydney's weather on the news; and in winter, anywhere between 3 and 5 below Sydney's reported weather. We haven't had proper summers in about 3-4 years, mind, far too wet. The only hot spell of weather since about 2008 was last February when West Sydney had a run of about 7 days of 40+ temperatures and the next 7 of 35+. That was a nightmare.

Must be fun to live in dessert, by the way :P

Here's the average temperatures over a 40 year period for an area about 3-4km from where I live (excluding that massive drought NSW had between 2002-05): http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_067117.shtml

One hour of study to cover a 13 week course and 4 hours of sleep, and I still churned out 5 pages or something like 1700 words in an hour long exam for history. What a boss I am B)

Though I'm a bit worried that I didn't use any historiography to support my arguments. And my writing was a bit messy.

after we won our first league trophy after 50 years it felt awsome (tears and all of course). But this one (big ears) is different... IT'S FUCKING MAGICAL. every time I see a CL youtube clip from fans across the world, it sends shivers down the spine (and the compulsory tear or two).