How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Feeling so pissed off because i need to find a way to get Saturdays off work but fuck sake it's so tricky my manager is a 24 karat piece of shit and should be helping people like me out. For someone who has worked at the same place for 8 and a half pissing years never being late (to their knowledge ;-)) and never having a day sick, 100% attendance for 8 years in succession (shockingly true), i get basically punished for it doing more and more Saturdays. Lucky i booked the 5th and 19th off as holiday because this cunt has no idea what it's like to support a football team as he's a boring, boring non smoker, non drinker, non sports fan, no kids, no wife, bald, fat, arrogant, cocky, prick faced twat!

I need to do something, i need to go to a higher authority and bring this arsehole dooown! I mean, shit it's hardly asking much is it, let me work Monday to Friday, you can even pick my fucking hours if you want, just please, PLEASE give me MY weekends off!!

Thanks..

Here, have a like.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel relieved! I took my first and biggest exam (Economics) yesterday and it wasn't too bad after all! Almost overslept for the exam because I was up until 6am studying and the paper was at 2 lol

Today's paper (Statistics) wasn't that bad but I could have done much better if I had spent more time revising it. Spent the last month focusing solely on Economics and neglected my other 4 subjects :/

Have a few days break now before the next paper B)

Feel relieved! I took my first and biggest exam (Economics) yesterday and it wasn't too bad after all! Almost overslept for the exam because I was up until 6am studying and the paper was at 2 lol

Today's paper (Statistics) wasn't that bad but I could have done much better if I had spent more time revising it. Spent the last month focusing solely on Economics and neglected my other 4 subjects :/

Have a few days break now before the next paper B)

That's great to hear :) Goodluck with the rest of your exams.

Feeling great for the first time in awhile, finished building my android app (my last big assignment for college) and it's now submitted and everything out of the way.Great weekend ahead with the Fa Cup on Saturday and then off to see a great night of fights on Sunday. Happy Days :dance:

what's your app?

what's your app?

Just a catalogue for a mock thai boxing equipment company, wasn't too difficult although I struggled with implementing the web sql database :blink: . On a plus side Adobe Edge is gonna be interesting when fully developed B)

I'm the happiest man on earth right now! Vanessa :wub:

So, what is she like? :) Glad to see a happy relationship post from one of you!

I'm good, the weather is good and the sun is out so that makes me happy.... now I really need to practice my Mandarin before my teacher gets here!

So, what is she like? :) Glad to see a happy relationship post from one of you!

I'm good, the weather is good and the sun is out so that makes me happy.... now I really need to practice my Mandarin before my teacher gets here!

She's the cutest, most beautiful, intelligent, unselfish and wonderful woman I've ever met. I could go on but I doubt my range of English vocabulary will be good enough to describe what I feel for her :wub:

Tbh I can't even realise that we're finally together. It's been 2 years now since I knew that Vanessa's the only and right girl for me and this becoming reality still feels unbelievable.

How do I feel right now? In love :)

She's the cutest, most beautiful, intelligent, unselfish and wonderful woman I've ever met. I could go on but I doubt my range of English vocabulary will be good enough to describe what I feel for her :wub:

Tbh I can't even realise that we're finally together. It's been 2 years now since I knew that Vanessa's the only and right girl for me and this becoming reality still feels unbelievable.

How do I feel right now? In love :)

its a wonderful feeling that can last a lifetime... take care with it ,,treasure it and you may be lucky