How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

Frustrated, tired, , never seem to have enough time to do anything, need to sort out some sort of timetable to get things done. Happy times tomorrow, looking forward to the match, will probably get completely drunk.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrated, tired, , never seem to have enough time to do anything, need to sort out some sort of timetable to get things done. Happy times tomorrow, looking forward to the match, will probably get completely drunk.

ditto !!!

seriously need to get alot of things sorted out ! :( but the only thing that keeps me sane are the Chelsea matches :D

Still angry about the match. Not sure when I'll feel better again. Had a few fights on twitter as well. Some of my followers are such dickheads! :rant:

I've been ill as well and I have exams this week so I'm stressed.

But its my birthday on thursday so the presents should cheer me up!!! :D And ofcourse, Chelsea have to win tomorrow and put a smile on my face!

Sleepy, 01:36 and yet awakened. Thinking in Ivanovic playing against Blackburn. I guess I will have a blue dream. Good "night".

Man, I guess you described 70% of world population. Haha. A good phrase to be used by fortunetellers to earn some money.

A bit scared.

I played football yesterday and I fell right on my right shoulder. My collar bone (which I injured back in july) started to hurt and at first I thought I broke it again. Then I went to the hospital and the doctor moved my arm around and touched it a few times. He said it was nothing and that I need to careful more.

But now it hurts when I move my arm sometimes and it's scary. I don't want to spend another month tied in a 8 knot sling and miss from school. If it continues to hurt for the next few days I'll visit the doc again.

Fucking knackered!!

Note: playing soccer after two years.

Joined a soccer league for winter. Thought I can get some match practice by playing some practice game. I generally run 6 miles on treadmill and thought my fitness level should be good.

15 mins into the game I was on my haunches gasping for breath while my eart was pounding so hard I thought I would have an heart attack.

It was 30 mins each half. By the time the game was over I barely managed to walk back to my car.

Today my thighs, and calfs and heels are all hurting real bad

Haha it's more demanding than you think, isn't it?

I've started to play outfield again in 90 minute 11-a-side matches as a CB or CDM, requires more running than it used to!

people so unhappy. D: need some happyness over har! we need.........DOUBLE RAINBOWS :o

A double rainbow for you and meh!

double rainbows were quite common in Kenya but just once I was lucky enough to see a triple...

today just seen a single in suffolk ,,,helped lifted my mood as I was just thinking how many of our team on current form would start for Man City,,

thought perhaps Cech and Ashley but no one else...

Haha it's more demanding than you think, isn't it?

I've started to play outfield again in 90 minute 11-a-side matches as a CB or CDM, requires more running than it used to!

What made you quit goalkeeping?

I used to play as a goalkeeper in my school and first yr of junior college but moved to CM after that. And to play there specially if you are playing after two years is tough. I obviously over estimated my fitness levels.

What made you quit goalkeeping?

I used to play as a goalkeeper in my school and first yr of junior college but moved to CM after that. And to play there specially if you are playing after two years is tough. I obviously over estimated my fitness levels.

I'm not tall enough anymore to be an 11-a-side goalkeeper... I am fairly athletic but height is certainly a disadvantage against taller sides.

I'm not tall enough anymore to be an 11-a-side goalkeeper... I am fairly athletic but height is certainly a disadvantage against taller sides.

Iker%20Casillas%20Photo.jpg

mexicogoaliejorgecampos2.jpg

05slide9.jpg

besides you dont need to be Supermega big to be a GOOD keeper.

Spider-Psst.jpg

I am ........A HYPER NINJA COOKIE :D