How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a chest infection and it was my friends 21st last night so I decided it was a good idea to have a few drinks and then I would just feel happy not sick....wrong, I was home in bed by 11 after only arriving at 10! In seriously bad form.

I hope you get better soon Nicola!

Noooooooo its horrible!! Fun at first but then everything stops and we're suddenly out of grit despite not using any! And then it turns to ice and goes downhill from there....

And been off work and stuck indoors for 4 weeks..mena be back next week I will be peed off I cant get in because of snow which never thought I would say seeing as first sign of snow thats it snow day lol.But being off for so long made me realise getting out for 9 hours a day or so is a good thing!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You