How Are You Feeling?

kwylino

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen to that, slowly but surely have become disillusioned by football since starting at university.

Football is irrelevant when you take a lot of things into consideration to be honest. A lot of people make football their bread and butter, its their life and i just think that is sad. I don't even get that angry anymore when Chelsea lose to be honest, football is just a sport.

Football is irrelevant when you take a lot of things into consideration to be honest. A lot of people make football their bread and butter, its their life and i just think that is sad. I don't even get that angry anymore when Chelsea lose to be honest, football is just a sport.

Agreed, for a long time I would get really angry when Chelsea lost. I still get a bit down but im trying to not let it effect me as much as I used too.

Agreed, for a long time I would get really angry when Chelsea lost. I still get a bit down but im trying to not let it effect me as much as I used too.

Exactly ! We all still get down a little bit but at the end of the day those players don't really know us or really care about us. If i died today Drogba or Lampard would not know that i have left this earth, my friends who support Liverpool or Man utd would.

Exactly ! We all still get down a little bit but at the end of the day those players don't really know us or really care about us. If i died today Drogba or Lampard would not know that i have left this earth, my friends who support Liverpool or Man utd would.

Great post, really puts things into perspective. I used to hate losing to Liverpool I don't think anything could make me angrier, it's not the most important thing in the world though.

Yeah, agreed. Although I also think it's just because I'm growing up! Its a good thing I'm getting disillusioned now as opposed to in 09/10, what a kick in the balls that would have been! :lol: I love the club so much though, don't get me wrong, I just no longer see the sport as being life or death as I used to!

Same... the older I get, the calmer I perceive things in football. At one point I rarely watched live games, just skimmed through livescore.com and read a few news. This season I'll be more active again on the footballing front because my life got boring and I have nothing to do :D It still won't make me sad or happy, it will just offer moments of joy or misery, but it wears off quickly.. at least for me. Watching and supporting Chelsea or anything else football related is more of a hobby than life-and-death question.

Im good like turtles fulla jam and toast being shot at random people with mustaches who are yelling custard at every roman abramoviches left shoe fc vs roman abramovich's right shoe fc :)

hyper actually :D