Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

Not when 2/3 are from dead balls. Frankly the scoreline flattered both us and Lampard.

Who cares after the game, tell me. Probably Chelsea haters and do you care about them?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are to win the Champions League, we've got to teach our players to pass properly and keep defensively solid.

I'm not going to slate Torres here, because he's having a bad spell, but he does need to stop being so lazy and run after the balls he loses. It's infuriating to watch him walk around when the ball is lost and he could easily recover it. We saw enough of that sh*t with Drogba. Hopefully, though, this will change next season ;)

What I meant was that I'm asking for the Champions League spot for next season. But winning it this season wouldn't hurt would it? :P

What goes on in training is all I'd like to know. I think if Carlo is to stay we need new shooting and passing coaches. And someone to give them the occasional kick up the arse,Didier has managed to go through his time at Chelsea sulking and many below par performances without any one giving him a good slap.

The most infuriating thing of all, is people worrying why Torres hasn't yet scored. Like milan said who cares who scores, to win three points is the most important thing in this part of the season.

Yeah exactly! Torres is one player at the end of the day! There are 10 other players wearing the Chelsea shirt! If he scores he scores, and we're proud of him. If he doesn't, we still be proud that we get 3 points!

The title race is not back on. :rolleyes:

Still 9-points clear United. We still have tough games coming up. Don't see them failing/us winning every game to make up the difference, sorry.

We are going to play Stoke, teams fighting for a relegation and Spurs at home. All of those games are a must win games even for finishing fourth. We can't lose against Spurs at home, that would be a shame.

Man utd and Arsenal will lose points. It all depends on us, if we will be good enough.

Who cares after the game, tell me. Probably Chelsea haters and do you care about them?

:carlo: I care about our performance. And when we've only scored 26 goals from open play in March I know I'll pay attention to such stuff.

Very nice win.

Hope Drogba is ok.Looked in pain.huh.gif

Carlo reacted fantastic bringing in Kalou who won us this game.Great ball for Lamps,penalty...clap.gif

Feeling sorry for Torres.This was a big oportunity to score one for his confidence,but maybe he'll surprise us all and score a match winner against Shitty.

The title race is not back on. :rolleyes:

Still 9-points clear United. We still have tough games coming up. Don't see them failing/us winning every game to make up the difference, sorry.

I absolutely, categorically disagree for obvious reasons; such as the fact we still have a game in hand.

If we are to win the Champions League, we've got to teach our players to pass properly and keep defensively solid.

Fair point, but playing football on a surface like that is next to impossible. I can't wait to see how Arsenal do at Bloomfield Road.

malouda toataly sucks.........he is too selfish.......twice today torres was open and he never passed him the ball.......................

summer 2011 trash :

fereira

malouda

:carlo: I care about our performance. And when we've only scored 26 goals from open play in March I know I'll pay attention to such stuff.

When you chase teams and simply have to win some games like this, you hardly beat 'goals' with 'performance'.

Spurs and Man city at home,Manure and Everton away.

Apart from that,I don't see too many difficult games. You never know,be a nice surprise if it did happen. Don't forget,Man U are awful and Arse always bottle it this time of year.

It's infuriating to watch him walk around when the ball is lost and he could easily recover it. We saw enough of that sh*t with Drogba. Hopefully, though, this will change next season ;)

Exactly.

And he doesn't even have the excuses Didier had..

I thought goals from set pieces counted the same as those from 20 pass moves ...certainly do when the opposition scored against us

well , i think the Drogba and torres partnership should be just like the diamond formation , forbidden ...

torres's worst 2 performances were against liverpool and blackpool , both when partnered Drogba ... whil his best two games where united and copenhagen when he partnered anelka .... that says it all .

bosingwa , have fun playing the likes of blackpool because i know you will never start a game against bigger teams with your display .

Drogba was abysmal .... i don't recall him making one good move/touch .

zhirkov for me was not that bad as i don't expect him to be gareth bale , he was no at his best but i think he was just average .

David luiz , let's just say you have had better games .

Lamps and essien are back , they were great also lamps looks a little bit heavy but we missed his goals as much as we missed essien's power and drive from midfield .

terry ... i love it when you score , and he is the heart , the soul and the captain of CFCblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif