Who would you rather win the league?

Term-X

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather win the league?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal. I cant put in words how much i hate Man u. I just cant see them winning... and they do this too many times.

If they would play well and realy good and dominate, i would say "okay fine", but they are boring as hell..

May be if i lived in London like alot of you i guess, i would say otherwise.

(Im not from englend btw, i just didnt find my country in the list when i signed... LOL)

This :yes:

(id rather chelsea above all ^_^ )

Man city for me...........wouldnt like it if united or arsenal won it because then all arsenal/united fans would turn into human vuvuzelas and annoy the crap outta me

Dont like them much.man city have so much depth you could take their whole squad out and drive a cruise ship over them without a problem

AnyoneBUTunited

Worse decision i've had to make since the x factor final....

Ok,I've chosen Arsenal,simple fact is that i hate Man U more.I don't really hate Arsenal,never really had reason to hate Arsenal,not as much as i hate West Ham,Tottenham,Liverpool,Leeds and Man U.

but i still think Wenger and Fabregas are cunts of the highest order and i will be forgiven one day for making this post! :smiliecap1:

Worse decision i've had to make since the x factor final....

Ok,I've chosen Arsenal,simple fact is that i hate Man U more.I don't really hate Arsenal,never really had reason to hate Arsenal,not as much as i hate West Ham,Tottenham,Liverpool,Leeds and Man U.

but i still think Wenger and Fabregas are cunts of the highest order and i will be forgiven one day for making this post! :smiliecap1:

I know what you mean M. I despise Man U worse than the goons to be honest -but met some gobby Arse fans recently taking great pleasure in our demise -so I would like them to remain trophyless,as they're high on the cuntometer at the moment.

I know what you mean M. I despise Man U worse than the goons to be honest -but met some gobby Arse fans recently taking great pleasure in our demise -so I would like them to remain trophyless,as they're high on the cuntometer at the moment.

I know a few gobby gooners,one of them being my younger brother-but i just give them a dry slap and then everything's ok.

Exactly you get the 'hahah Chelsea are out' and 'we beat Barcalona we are the best'..erm no.You beat them at home.Not gana mean a lot if they win at the Nou Camp which hopfully they will...and FA Cup..hopfully Leyton can cause an upset.Doubt it cause all they need is someone to dive and peno given last minute

And Wengers face everywhere...gah!!!!

Exactly you get the 'hahah Chelsea are out' and 'we beat Barcalona we are the best'..erm no.You beat them at home.Not gana mean a lot if they win at the Nou Camp which hopfully they will...

Exactly -just like Paul McCartney they're getting all excited about one leg......

Man City would be funny, just to fuck off all those people in Surrey, then man Utd reluctantly. Arsenal are so arrogant, and should remain trophyless....

Man City? You gotta be kidding me. Then everyone would be saying "Man City are like Chelsea, they spend a lot of cash and win titles"

I'd rather see Spurs win the league than Man City.

I would rather see Arsenal win it, I don't hate them that much at all....Maybe if I lived in London it would be different. The only reason I don't want man united to win it is because I hate there fans, i can't take them at all, they talk so much shit and they never shut up. I think the teams decent enough tbh I only really hate Ferdinand and Gary Neville.