Who would you rather win the league?

Term-X

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather win the league?

ManUtd.

I read that when ManU will win this year, red nose Fergie will retire. This is the reason! And i can not imagine Wanker lifting the trophy! Oh sh.t!

We can totally change the trophy hunt, we helped arsenal yesterday, we might help them once more. Haha. But the title race can be very interesteng though! Manu at anfield, Arse without Fabre, Rvp, walcott on SoL. The might loose thwir matches and we can move on! It is sci fi but we still can win it. Haha :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, Arsenal. Because i couldn´t stand watching Fergie lifting that damn thing another time, not this season. They have had their worst team in years and playing like a fucking clowns brigade. I have so much hatred stored just in my back pocket for them

On the other hand, Wenger and the trophy...also a nightmare.

Oh dear, toughie that is.

RvP or Fletcher with the trophy...i think i am pucking over my toast...

Manchester united , because i hate them .... if we are not to win the league then let it be man-utd , it will cover a lot of weakness points in their squad and they might think they won't need to strengthen their squad .

i hope they will stay the same team without adding a Decent CM because that will really make a difference to the united team .

I'm going to stick my neck on the block and say Arsenal's chances of winning the title are about the same as Everton's - nil point. I just don't think they have the squad or the experience to stage a fight.

Really hope so!!! They're due their shit spell so hopfully be time for it now....never thought want Man U to win it..other then the time it was between them and Liverpool for a bit but now hell yeh! Dont give a shit what Wenger says its up North and not in London so wont have to hear so much of it