Manuel Neuer

Swoopz

At the early age of just 24, Neuer has already won over the hearts of any German that believed they would never find a new Oliver Kahn, and rightfully so. Neuer is the complete package. I would love to see that German dexterity between our posts! Roman, look no further, this is who we need!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good keeper but no need (unless Cech asks to leave) Petr has been our best player this season bar none.

Definitely. Very stupid of me to post this actually. I just realized that Petr is still in his 20s. For some reason I assumed he was a bit older.. doh.gif

Definitely. Very stupid of me to post this actually. I just realized that Petr is still in his 20s. For some reason I assumed he was a bit older.. doh.gif

Werent stupid it aint a bad shout but with Cech still only 28 and Delac coming through we seem well covered for no1's.

If he wants to progress his career, he's not going to want to come here and be Cech's no. 2. Unless Cech leaves (which won't be happening), I'm confident he won't be coming here.

Good keeper though. He'd do well as Van Der Sar's replacement at Utd.

Germany's best form of protection since the Wall of Berlin!

That seriously made me laugh :lol: He is a great keeper but I can't see this happening, as he definitely wants to, and needs to, be a regular starter. At Chelsea, this is a difficult thing to find a quality back-up for Petr Cech. Every keeper knows that coming to Chelsea would most likely mean being the second choice.

Why do people contradict themselves saying get rid of Turnbull especially if Cech still has a lot left in him? We shouldn't be worries because he hardly plays. Turnbull isn't really that bad. I think we should loan him out for a couple years.

Why do people contradict themselves saying get rid of Turnbull especially if Cech still has a lot left in him? We shouldn't be worries because he hardly plays. Turnbull isn't really that bad. I think we should loan him out for a couple years.

Injuries occur..we could get to the Champions League final and if Cech got injured in the warm up.

we won`t get Neuer..he would want 1st team action every week and expect twice as much money as Roman would be prepared to pay for a back-up. but there are about atleast 100 goalies better than Turnbull but not as pricey nor have the same demands of playing time that Neuer would have.

I can imagine him going to Bayern, in honesty. Bayern have a good young goalkeeper called Thomas Kraft, but their other main goalkeeper, Butt, is 36 and past his best as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe, but then there is a young goalkeeper free on the market, Kraft is a fantastic young goalkeeper ( last prove yesterday against Inter) he will not settle with being number 2.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You