Why Chelsea can still win the league!

jmarlow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arse fans won't let anyone else live it down that after 6 years they finally get what they "deserve" and shit...

I want Utd to win the title, I see it as a year closer to fergie's retirement and they can overtake Loserpool and Loserpool can finally not be the most successful team in England

Arse fans won't let anyone else live it down that after 6 years they finally get what they "deserve" and shit...

I want Utd to win the title, I see it as a year closer to fergie's retirement and they can overtake Loserpool and Loserpool can finally not be the most successful team in England

:fainthv9: anyone but United. I hate Fergunson, I cant stand this guy.

LMAO :champions:....... a team that loses point difference of 7 points or more in 4 matches is lead by a retarded manager ....

I stopped reading there.

But yeah, it's basically impossible for us to win the league now. We best be focusing on the Champions League and FA cup, the league is well and truly out of sight.

Such a painful season, Tottenham win, we have to vs fullham. And Tottenham have such easy fixtures, sunderland was there hardest one and they won it. So what does that say about the rest. Damnit, well get ready to go into the europeans.

Nah no easy fixtures at this point.On paper really but not on the day,anyone can beat anyones and its been shown,Wolves,Newcastle etc

Other fixtures doesnt matter,only ours does.Get the points and do the job and get ourselves in a decent postion

I don't think it's possible, we have to expect a lose from Man U and City definitely, and i'm not confident we can beat fullham at all. Tottenham got an easy road playing West Ham and Blackpool.

Tottenham actually have some pretty tough games - ourselves, Liverpool and City away, and Arsenal at home, all of which I could see them dropping points in. One thing that I'm fairly positive about is that apart from United away, all our more difficult looking games on paper are at the Bridge. Very important for us to win tomorrow, otherwise we'll be under even more pressure to keep our top 4 place.

Out of interest, anyone know what the situation is if we finish 5th but win the CL, or indeed if we finish in 4th ahead of Spurs and they win the CL? Unlikely I know, but it'd go into my considerations anyhow.

I'm hoping for a United win tbh... I'd rather die than see Cesc 'Cunt' Fabregas lift the title...

Exactly. Fabregas, Nasri, Voyeur... if they lift the league title, i'll physically throw up. Was desperate for a Man Utd win today.

This is a lot like Scolari's season for us, Carlo is hanging onto the fact that he won the double last season. If this was his first season, he'd be dead now imo. Not saying that's what i want but even when we won the league we lost 6 games, lost 7 by valentines day this season. To be honest, that is fucking crap losing 13 games in 2 seasons and we could lose more.

So far this season, we've played liverpool twice and lost twice, lost to Arsenal too, very like scolari. I know we beat all the big 4 last season but this season has been shit against them.

Maybe Guus will come in sooner rather than later, Champions League dependent.

Edited by OllieCFC

Exactly. Fabregas, Nasri, Voyeur... if they lift the league title, i'll physically throw up. Was desperate for a Man Utd win today.

This is a lot like Scolari's season for us, Carlo is hanging onto the fact that he won the double last season. If this was his first season, he'd be dead now imo. Not saying that's what i want but even when we won the league we lost 6 games, lost 7 by valentines day this season. To be honest, that is fucking crap losing 13 games in 2 seasons and we could lose more.

So far this season, we've played liverpool twice and lost twice, lost to Arsenal too, very like scolari. I know we beat all the big 4 last season but this season has been shit against them.

Maybe Guus will come in sooner rather than later, Champions League dependent.

This is by far worst. In this current season the possibility of us ending in 5th place is a big one. In the Scolari's season, it was Aston Villa who was our main threat. I never thought they were good enough to end in 4th position.

In this current season Spurs have a real good team. They have a good manager (one thing that we dont have) and are playing a good football. If we win the match against Fulham we have the same number of points...the situation is really bad.

Of course.

But then again it may mask all the terrible mistakes committed during this season just like last year's double masked many of our squad problems.

Swap the word squad for managerial and i'd agree with you.

I'm hoping for a United win tbh... I'd rather die than see Cesc 'Cunt' Fabregas lift the title...

Me too. We'd never hear the last about how they've won the league in 'the right way'. And playing 'beautiful football'.

Man u winning is just another title to them (keep the plastics and glory hunters happy) ,and atleast it psisses the scousers off.

Man Utd win premierships, that's just part of life. Wont hear anything i aint already heard in the last 2 decades lol.

Just big parties in Ireland,China and all down south. I can cope with that. Oh and the media love in for Fergie as usual.

And how Giggs has won x amount of titles.

We could still do it though.I can never say never,even with Carlo in charge.