Terminator X ®

Term-X

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, I think people need to consider the 'roll eyes' smilie after the first line, before posting here.

I'm just tired of the likes of shane etc getting personal in other threads (kalou etc) and the blame falling on me.

you could always leave ..or at least stick to your music and cinema threads

you could always leave ..or at least stick to your music and cinema threads

More recent threads regarding ancelotti and pride of london etc etc, offer more than you've ever brought to the table.

There were many times when people would try and provoke TX then an argument would break out then he would get a warning, and the opponents would get off Scott free.

__"Badboy"

More recent threads regarding ancelotti and pride of london etc etc, offer more than you've ever brought to the table.

I agree you post good threads, but then you go and make posts like this. Is there actually a need for this thread? It just seems that you feel you are more superior to others on the forum.

I agree you post good threads, but then you go and make posts like this. Is there actually a need for this thread? It just seems that you feel you are more superior to others on the forum.

I saw that kalou thread gathering pace, and decided people could insult me here instead.

I saw that kalou thread gathering pace, and decided people could insult me here instead.

I understand where you're coming from but now you're going to have arguments with people (Probably different people) in here and the arguments in the Kalou thread will persist. It's pretty pointless.

I understand where you're coming from but now you're going to have arguments with people (Probably different people) in here and the arguments in the Kalou thread will persist. It's pretty pointless.

Indeed.

But notice my 'scum' statement was indirect. Meaning it wasn't personally directed at anyone, it was a generalization of how i felt about Kalou followers who ignore other views. Yet, i received personal insults about weed and how i shouldn't be taken seriously.

A few members on here just have it in for me, and because they are a 'group' they cannot be touched. It's much easier to nail an indivudal to a cross than a posse.

Indeed.

But notice my 'scum' statement was indirect. Meaning it wasn't personally directed at anyone, it was a generalization of how i felt about kalou followers who ignore other views. Yet, i received personal insults about weed and how i shouldn't be taken seriously.

A few members on here just have it in for me, and because they are a 'group' they cannot be touched. It's much easier to nail an indivudal to a cross than a posse.

Yeah, it's obvious people have it in for you. Admittedly I did at one point, before you was banned but now you're alright.

And with the weed, they shouldn't knock it till they try it! They're definitely missing out.

They're definitely missing out.

LOOL ;)

As for this entire thread. It was rather unneeded, but the point does remain. Let's stop derailing threads with personal insults - this applies to EVERYONE. Banter/debates should be related to the topics, not personal traits.

Let's stop arguing (on a personal level) and get back to the football? :)