TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Term just get over it - there's someone who has a weaker squad than you, but is again waltzing to the title. Big deal.

How old is terminator? I've been lurking on this board for 3 years and never have I seen a positive, a non bitter or passive aggressive post made by him. There must be a reason.

How old is terminator? I've been lurking on this board for 3 years and never have I seen a positive, a non bitter or passive aggressive post made by him. There must be a reason.

"'Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head." - Muhammad Ali

Know the difference between bitterness and 'sport', although that is a colossal over-exaggeration on your part.

I'm 21. Anthropology 101: an internet forum = context / life = context

Yw6fq.png

"'Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head." - Muhammad Ali

Know the difference between bitterness and 'sport', although that is a colossal over-exaggeration on your part.

Yw6fq.png

Deep, deep quotes, but being a smartass isn't actually going to help your case here my friend. ;) If you mean being narcissistic when you mentioned 'sport' then you're right. There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence, oddly you haven't acknowledged that in your 21 years.

Yw6fq.png

If you consider a fantasy football league a sport, you're the one over-exaggerating. If anything, look up 'sportsmanship'.

Expert Eleven just a nice way to add spice to this forum experience, takes almost no time but is exciting, especially when it's getting close at the top. It's just a game, all it is. Take it easy and internet or not, stay respectful. I don't see Alex crying here very other day when results haven't been going his way - even when he gets the tactics right and has a neat squad, this game is as much luck as it is "tactics", also Choulo is a good example. Learn from them...

If you consider a fantasy football league a sport, you're the one over-exaggerating. If anything, look up 'sportsmanship'.

Expert Eleven just a nice way to add spice to this forum experience, takes almost no time but is exciting, especially when it's getting close at the top. It's just a game, all it is. Take it easy and internet or not, stay respectful. I don't see Alex crying here very other day when results haven't been going his way - even when he gets the tactics right and has a neat squad, this game is as much luck as it is "tactics", also Choulo is a good example. Learn from them...

btw we got fucking robbed today haha!!... :lol::Goober:

You're absolutely spot on about it being down to pot-luck... I spend ages sometimes researching how opponents play to get my tactics "right" to go on a lose, yet in the cup last week I played Pressure AND Long-ball (which NEVER is supposed to work, as one increases midfield potency and the other depreciates it greatly) yet won 4-0. It's totally random.

btw we got fucking robbed today haha!!... :lol::Goober:

You're absolutely spot on about it being down to pot-luck... I spend ages sometimes researching how opponents play to get my tactics "right" to go on a lose, yet in the cup last week I played Pressure AND Long-ball (which NEVER is supposed to work, as one increases midfield potency and the other depreciates it greatly) yet won 4-0. It's totally random.

I wouldn't call it random, but there are a lot of factors involved and it does seem at times that skill and form play a bigger part than tactics.

It's hardly luck or random, I have a better team than Nour FC, went for wing play, he tightened the wings and won the game. Zero luck, 0% randomness. Pretty much every game is like that for me, in which tactics dictate the result. Although Blue Ultras might just win another title because of a red card to Super Villains, so hmm.

Also, how I act on here shouldn't be taken so seriously, although clearly the mind games have been working. :rolleyes:

It's hardly luck or random, I have a better team than Nour FC, went for wing play, he tightened the wings and won the game. Zero luck, 0% randomness. Pretty much every game is like that for me, in which tactics dictate the result. Although Blue Ultras might just win another title because of a red card to Super Villains, so hmm.

Also, how I act on here shouldn't be taken so seriously, although clearly the mind games have been working. :rolleyes:

Looking at the table I can see Nour FC as the leader. Seems like a certain team has done you over so many times that you have become so sensitive. Close your eyes and swallow it, haha. :D