TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Give the game some time, especially if you get to Premier League. Worth it. All the banter, mind games, drama, season end where 3-4 teams are seperated by 2-3 points... good fun and takes 10 minutes per game tactic

I will! :D

I do feel like a noob though, I cant do half of the things I want. My team is really shit, but I will let them develop and I am in League 2 (so I am hoping the other teams are shit as well). :lol:

How much does your best players cost?

EDIT: Sent me a friendly invite people!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do feel like a noob though, I cant do half of the things I want. My team is really shit, but I will let them develop and I am in League 2 (so I am hoping the other teams are shit as well). :lol:

I got two players around 4-5mil but not that fussed about the squad evaluation. Main thing is that the squad has enough depth to play various formations and are future proof (not having to re-build the squad every season because older players lose skill/retire)

Your squad is more than enough for League Two, you're good to go

I got two players around 4-5mil but not that fussed about the squad evaluation. Main thing is that the squad has enough depth to play various formations and are future proof (not having to re-build the squad every season because older players lose skill/retire)

Your squad is more than enough for League Two, you're good to go

Thanks!

I bid 350k on a 32yo skill 9 keeper. The asking price was 208k, but I just wanted to make sure I would get him (he seems a great fit for the squad)....

I would still have 150-200k, so I guess I am alright, lol.

It's not just about the squad skill (though that really helps); tactics are just as important. I've had the worst squad in all of my 4 seasons in the PL but always manage to finish 3rd or fourth.

It's not just about the squad skill (though that really helps); tactics are just as important. I've had the worst squad in all of my 4 seasons in the PL but always manage to finish 3rd or fourth.

I know, I know! :D

But right now all there is to do is buy the players I can afford. Lets wait until the season starts so I can see how bad I am...

I seem to have an "official team" on xpert11 international that I cant delete. What is this?

Also what does the VIP give? I see that we have 2 members with it...

You can sack yourself from being the manager of the official team. Go to the team page ->settings -> scroll down and you should see a small red box to resign. If you choose to quit as manager, you can't manage an official team for 2 months.

You can sack yourself from being the manager of the official team. Go to the team page ->settings -> scroll down and you should see a small red box to resign. If you choose to quit as manager, you can't manage an official team for 2 months.

Oh I see, I did that but I understood I wouldnt be able to log in for 2 months! :lol:

Nah, you just can't have an official team in the Xpert 11 leagues. Doesn't prevent you from competing in our private league.

VIP allows you many perks. Rather than me telling you, you might as well click this link and read for yourself, as the benefits are quite extensive. Having your own kit is the best bit, in my view. You can also rename players; hence why my squad has Joe Hart, Branislav Ivanovic, Radamel Falcao, Michael Ballack and others in it!

damn! lucky bastard, how much was their dev value for them to accomplish that double jump?

Both players were 20 in development value.

If I was a selling club, I'd make a lot of money from both players if I wanted to. Look how much I paid, compared to what he's worth now..

Great investment.

NFMZ4b1.png

^^

Wow, nice! I wish I could get a VIP membership.

We now have 26 active teams. Not enough for four leagues and certainly not enough for a cup...

How much can you customize the cup? You could sack the two least active members Mikeldm_cfc and Gervais88_cfc who have both never showed up, then we'd have 24 active teams. The lower two leagues (16 teams) will play the first round and the 8 that proceed will be joined by the teams in the PL in the last 16 of the cup. How does that sound?