TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

Forgot my tactics for the last game (this is what happens when you play once a week)..

Bir_h is one bitter cunt though, can't win anything himself, assistant manager for Nour FC. Pleb.

:lol:

Didn't he beat your arse and win the league a couple of seasons ago and knocked you out of the cup the last time around? :P

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DAMN IT! @Rmpr, your team frustrated me! Justino Cascaias almost won it near the end!

I had a 5 star manager rating and still drew? How is that possible?

My team defend very well and my goalkeeper is amazing!

We are set for League Two trohpy on goal difference...

My team defend very well and my goalkeeper is amazing!

We are set for League Two trohpy on goal difference...

Nah man u've won the title. U have a game in hand. U will smash everyone and we will lose the title.

I was playing 3 strikers (all with heading) down the flanks against a 4 defense (isn't it more likely that I score more?)

Still good game. I also was prepared and tightly marked the right person.

:lol:

Didn't he beat your arse and win the league a couple of seasons ago and knocked you out of the cup the last time around? :P

Don't know about the league but last time around I met him in the final of the cup, like this year. Only then I managed to win, this time it went to away goals, fair enough :)

Nah man u've won the title. U have a game in hand. U will smash everyone and we will lose the title.

I was playing 3 strikers (all with heading) down the flanks against a 4 defense (isn't it more likely that I score more?)

Still good game. I also was prepared and tightly marked the right person.

No, I have one game in hand but I am 3 points behind. If I win against King Drogba FC (who is third), I will go to at least 4 goals above you...

This isnt much by any means, we will fight point by point and goal by goal!

Hate to sound Benitez-esque but won my 3rd game in charge 0-4 (63% possession) away from home against top of the league Hazard Alliance to go top of league 1 whilst maintaining a 100% win record (12 scored, 0 conceded). Watch out, bitches. Facht. B)

Hate to sound Benitez-esque but won my 3rd game in charge 0-4 (63% possession) away from home against top of the league Hazard Alliance to go top of league 1 whilst maintaining a 100% win record (12 scored, 0 conceded). Watch out, bitches. Facht. B)

If you get promoted and I happen to go down then all I can say to you is - best of luck in the Championship, I'll try to go easy on you. :Goober:

No, I have one game in hand but I am 3 points behind. If I win against King Drogba FC (who is third), I will go to at least 4 goals above you...

This isnt much by any means, we will fight point by point and goal by goal!

My last chance to win the League was in the previous game. It's over for me m8. your too good to beat now.

Doesn't a 5 star guarantee a victory?

• 3 weeks later...

I totally forgot about it in the last couple of weeks, thank fuck I still won the game!

Now, I only have to beat Eva Carneiro Wanderes by a good margin of goals (I think 2-0 will do it) so Nishea doesnt reach me...

Congrats to Term on winning the PL even though he only managed to do so on goal difference :P And hard luck to the people who got relegated.

I'm happy nonetheless with my highest ever PL finish of second place, especially that my squad is no where near some of the other teams.

@ I think we should start the next season quickly since long seasons with cups tend to make people lose a bit of interest. I was think that our genuinely active members are no where near 32, maybe you should, as league admin, delete the inactive teams and make only two leagues with 8 teams each. That way everyone involved would have real competition because at the moment in the lower leagues with so many inactive teams I can completely understand why so many people get bored and leave before they make it to the top 2 leagues.

Campiones, Campiones olee olee olee! Joke, got relegated, haha. :D Oh well, never had thought me and Alex would go down but there you go. Well done to everyone, especially TX for the title and Nour for defying the odds and being a nuisance to him. Will be back next season I'm sure. No disrespect meant but getting wins will only boost Sinised JK in the Championship.

Shit ...... I missed promotion due to 1 goal difference. Fuck. I lost a game too because I forgot to put on my no1 team. What a dumbass.

LOL I saw that. Sooo harsh especially that Eva Carneiro United won 6-0! Better luck next time, mate.

PS: Quick question: How the hell have you nearly got promoted when your team only has 3 defenders but 7 forwards?! :fainthv9: