TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The developers really need to work on a new formula for the form training. Right now, it's just not worth the money. If I'm going to pay 130000, I expect at least a 5 bars increase in the form. The increase should also be a function of the players original form. The lower the original form the higher the increase.

The developers really need to work on a new formula for the form training. Right now, it's just not worth the money. If I'm going to pay 130000, I expect at least a 5 bars increase in the form. The increase should also be a function of the players original form. The lower the original form the higher the increase.

Yeah, feels stupid spending that money while you'll probably just get 2 bars increase. I rarely use it, unless some first choice player is back from injury and I need him to produce the goods

I've signed up to take over DA Godfathers. Let me in :ph34r:.

Alex is the league admin, he'll accept your request when he logs in. Your team is already in a promotion zone in League One. The transfer market is open, atm, but I wouldn't buy anyone before the season ends. I would advise you read the rules before you do anything. Good luck :)

Blue Ultras vs X-Rated in TC Cup final, mammoth of a match... Good luck , I think you'll take it this season, I've got to strengthen in some areas to properly challange you, but we'll see! The league is going to the last rounds again this season, very very tough nowadays.

Blue Ultras vs X-Rated in TC Cup final, mammoth of a match... Good luck , I think you'll take it this season, I've got to strengthen in some areas to properly challange you, but we'll see! The league is going to the last rounds again this season, very very tough nowadays.

We'll see...

Also depends whether it's gonna be a two-legged final or not.

Can you two do me a favor and draw on Thursday, please? Thanks :D