TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else noticed that SinineUltra actually went up a pos in the table despite losing?! :lol: Very very tight at the bottom, will go down to the last match, I reckon. Only Super Villains are not fighting for anything in the PL this season.

Anyone else noticed that SinineUltra actually went up a pos in the table despite losing?! :lol: Very very tight at the bottom, will go down to the last match, I reckon. Only Super Villains are not fighting for anything in the PL this season.

What a season it has been.. losing so many games due to many different reasons but If I do go down - fair play. Ill bounce back and come back all guns blazing. Perhaps that's what I need the most, a season in a less competitive environment with more focus on actually getting wins to boost developing rating. Like you said, funnily enough gained a position despite losing - counts for something! :D

Sorry for being late to follow this up but, still joinable or will i have to wait?

and btw when it is, can someone note/PM me the code and pass for joining? :D

There you go mate: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/11806-xpert-11-are-you-up-to-the-challenge/

You can join now, but I'm not sure there are any job vacancies, so you'll probably have to wait for the season to end in about 5 weeks to play.

2/3 Cups in TC history, not too shabby. Commiserations to Blue Ultras.

Just saw the match facts and have to say, Term got very lucky..

'Luck' is leaving it till the 91st minute to win a 'vital' league game.. ;)

I had the better manager rating in the previous leg, Blue Ultras got 3 stars.. I got 4 stars, yet he won, somehow. The tactics were pretty even in this game (both 4 stars), although my offensive tactics were superior, thus won.

Anyone want to play friendly?

Because of the odd number of teams in League Two, I will only have my next game on May 22nd...

I am willing to

btw guys on Euroleague I pulled off a Cup Day upset I'm division 6:7 and I beat a Division 5:13 team 6-0! That too after I lost the first leg 3-1. Agg: 7-3