Where Were You When We Were Shit ?

I don't remember mentioning any names or implying you're a glory hunter. I was talking in general. I take your posts seriously and don't question your commitment.

Max I don't think that was aimed at you, or anyone :lol:

I think he was just saying that now we have fans in the Abramovich era they should stick with us even if he decided to pack up and leave one day. It applies to everyone :)

Exactly that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember mentioning any names or implying you're a glory hunter. I was talking in general. I take your posts seriously and don't question your commitment.

Nah mate, I understand your point, sorry if I came across as hostile :)

yeah go back to one of your shitty bosnian teams fucker censored.gif

emo5.gif

Nah you're truer than true blue you mate lol.

Awww you always make me feel special :blush:

These are just some ways that you show me that i am your main bitch :dunce:

Edited by True_Blue

I am a chelsea well wisher since my imperial college days. I am a milan supporter still drink pints of beer if chelsea lose :D. My support for chelsea started for some different reasons. Although those reasons are long gone still CFC is the part of my life. no matter what they achieve. :)

I am a chelsea well wisher since my imperial college days. I am a milan supporter still drink pints of beer if chelsea lose :D. My support for chelsea started for some different reasons. Although those reasons are long gone still CFC is the part of my life. no matter what they achieve. :)

I went to Imperial too but it was such a long time ago, I don't remember much of it except the student union bar.

Hey chaps, this wasnt started to bring up the 'i'm a better fan than you' arguments, It was to highlight how redundant the chant is from opposition fans. (However there are fans on matchdays that are fucking idiots -texting through games, doing nothing but taking pictures, asking ''whos JT'' ? etc -usually tourists. )

I particularly remember the Leeds game, Grimsby, and the 4-0 humiliation of the barcodes at home where they were expected to win. Their fans had those massive foam pointing hands which we comandeered, and then used to all point at them and keegan. There was a real sense of excitement at every game of that season, especially away games, that isnt the same now, but it will come back !

well ehm guys you can kill me on this subject. so fire your guns but i myself as a newborn cfc fan is happy and pretty much thats important to enjoying football aint it?

Sad thing as mentioned guys is that money is a evil in our sport Ive noticed alot of times players just not giving a shit during matches

I'd like to ask - where are these tourists from?

All over the place, London is the biggest tourist attraction in the UK and watching a premier league football match is one of the things to do while you are over here. Like going to New York and watching the yankees I suppose.

I did however meet two Japanese tourists at Spurs away who were absolutely mental and joined in all the songs in their broken English so theyre not all bad!