Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking price : 25 million £

Udinese president Gianpaolo Pozzo has claimed he told Chelsea they must pay £25million if they want to sign Chile winger Alexis Sanchez.

Asked about the 22-year-old's value, Pozzo told Sky Italia: "With Chelsea, we talked about 30million euros. I want this figure, if not more."

"There was also interest from Inter Milan, which we decided to stop," said Pozzo before stating that Udinese want to keep Sanchez and that only Floro Flores will be allowed to leave. "It's useless to talk about something that we don't want to do because we cannot remove anyone from the team when we are midway through a season.

CARLO ANCELOTTI is chasing £25million-rated Udinese midfield star Alexis Sanchez.

Champions Chelsea did hold talks with the Italian outfit but have been unable to agree a fee so far.

Udinese chairman Gianpaolo Pozzo revealed: "With Chelsea, we talked £25m. I want this figure, if not more.

"Yes, there was also interest from Inter Milan, which we decided to stop."

Stamford Bridge boss Ancelotti hopes to do a deal for £22m for the attack-minded Chile star, who shone in last summer's World Cup and who has been in sizzling form in Serie A for Udinese.

However, Blues' hopes of landing crack centre-half David Luiz were dealt a massive blow last night after Benfica demanded £25m.

Chelsea want to pay only around £16m for Luiz, 23, who already has four caps with Brazil.

But the Portuguese side could be tempted if Blues offer striker Salomon Kalou as part of the deal. :ballack:

CARLO ANCELOTTI is chasing £25million-rated Udinese midfield star Alexis Sanchez.

Champions Chelsea did hold talks with the Italian outfit but have been unable to agree a fee so far.

Udinese chairman Gianpaolo Pozzo revealed: "With Chelsea, we talked £25m. I want this figure, if not more.

Stamford Bridge boss Ancelotti hopes to do a deal for £22m for the attack-minded Chile star, who shone in last summer's World Cup and who has been in sizzling form in Serie A for Udinese.

However, Blues' hopes of landing crack centre-half David Luiz were dealt a massive blow last night after Benfica demanded £25m.

Chelsea want to pay only around £16m for Luiz, 23, who already has four caps with Brazil.

But the Portuguese side could be tempted if Blues offer striker Salomon Kalou as part of the deal. :ballack:

10 million plus kalou?

good deal!

Lol I love The Sun. Even though Udinese have made it clear he's not leaving till the summer, that doesn't stop them. Ridiculous. :lol:

if this is to be true , i will be the happiest man on earth ....

we may get the future best CB in the world and more importantly we will get rid of kalou blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Is there any chance that Alexis Sanchez could be joining the blues this January?

We need someone fresh to get our title ambitions back on track and I think he is the perfect man.

A replacement for Malouda who in my opinion hasn't been great this season and is on the way out this summer.

Is there any chance that Alexis Sanchez could be joining the blues this January?

We need someone fresh to get our title ambitions back on track and I think he is the perfect man.

A replacement for Malouda who in my opinion hasn't been great this season and is on the way out this summer.

Hardly, but if it would happen it would be a great signing. I really liked combination of giving them Kalou and getting Sanchez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You