Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly a talented player, who could help wonders on the selection we currently have - which if Anelka decided to leave in the summer - would make it clearly easier on that right hand side.

• 2 weeks later...

We must sign him (Definitely)... IMHO, he very much remind me to ZOLA :champions:

imagine if we already sign zola @22-23yr old whistling.gif and now we have the 2nd change to do exactly that. (to sign 22yr old zola )

Holy shit he's quick on the ball!! :mellow:

He is the sort of player we've been wanting for years!!

Imagine if that was Sanchez instead of Malouda yesterday while we were counter-attacking, could of been a real treat to see. Don't get me wrong though, I'm behind our own players.

City are being linked with him now.

They have the financial advantage but I genuinely think players prefer to come to Chelsea... we can moreorless match their wages and we don't already have 21 midfielders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You