Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City are being linked with him now.

They have the financial advantage but I genuinely think players prefer to come to Chelsea... we can moreorless match their wages and we don't already have 21 midfielders.

City is intrested in Inler. but not in him

We are after him, it is us who bid in 50 for him... trust me. I heard from VERY reliable sources that we made a bid last second for him on deadline day, but it was too late.. This is a player who we should get... we are lacking wingers right now and I would love it if we sign him up. :)

He is a qualtiy player.. United have wanted him for quite some time now, and we put in a 30 million bid from him on deadline day not 50... but I think the mystery Premier League club that bid for him last month was us.. 80%.. Roman wants to spend big this summer, but don't know what will happen as the new financial fair play rules etc..

He is a qualtiy player.. United have wanted him for quite some time now, and we put in a 30 million bid from him on deadline day not 50... but I think the mystery Premier League club that bid for him last month was us.. 80%.. Roman wants to spend big this summer, but don't know what will happen as the new financial fair play rules etc..

All transfers pay off by sold equipment, shorts etc.

Guest justin_3d

I'm sure we'll get a forward player this summer. One of these players: Agüero, Sanchez or Neymar. I'd go for Agüero

Out of all those 3 Neymar is way above them. I would like him...but he is a big risk due to his attitude problem. He can turn out to be another Robinho, and we don't want that.

We can say it would be safe to get either Aguero or Sanchez.

But here is the thing. Isn't Sanchez more of winger then Aguero? I thought Aguero was a striker?

I like Sanchez speed and trickery...but i def. would not complaint if we get either Aguero or Sanchez.

And Neymar I would love, but as stated above, i would be concern if we get him for his attitude.

Out of all those 3 Neymar is way above them. I would like him...but he is a big risk due to his attitude problem. He can turn out to be another Robinho, and we don't want that.

We can say it would be safe to get either Aguero or Sanchez.

But here is the thing. Isn't Sanchez more of winger then Aguero? I thought Aguero was a striker?

I like Sanchez speed and trickery...but i def. would not complaint if we get either Aguero or Sanchez.

And Neymar I would love, but as stated above, i would be concern if we get him for his attitude.

Neymar has been my favourite non Chelsea player for 2 years now.. but I believe if we get him we will play how Brazil play him on the wing.. and trust me :) If he does come to Chelsea he will be one of the best players in the world, every year his attitude is improving... yes when he didn't go to Chelsea .. he was selfish etc and made a few dramas etc because he didn't get to take a penalty, etc. There have been quite a few incidents as well but Neymar is ours as now that we have so many Brazilians, and I'm sure seeing how Ramires and Luiz have settled he wouldn't be so scared coming to the Premier League. Also lets not forget, Neymar's new agent is the same agent who got Cech and Drogba to Chelsea ;) Romans good friend... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get both Neymar and Sanchez this summer. If we do, our team will be ready for the next 10 years basically lol...

This should give you a good picture. Quite a long read but it's worth it.

All transfers pay off by sold equipment, shorts etc.

Unless you've got a good source confirming this I'd say it's just wishful thinking.

Guest justin_3d

Neymar has been my favourite non Chelsea player for 2 years now.. but I believe if we get him we will play how Brazil play him on the wing.. and trust me :) If he does come to Chelsea he will be one of the best players in the world, every year his attitude is improving... yes when he didn't go to Chelsea .. he was selfish etc and made a few dramas etc because he didn't get to take a penalty, etc. There have been quite a few incidents as well but Neymar is ours as now that we have so many Brazilians, and I'm sure seeing how Ramires and Luiz have settled he wouldn't be so scared coming to the Premier League. Also lets not forget, Neymar's new agent is the same agent who got Cech and Drogba to Chelsea ;) Romans good friend... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get both Neymar and Sanchez this summer. If we do, our team will be ready for the next 10 years basically lol...

Well yeah if he can get past that bad boy attitude, then i would take him in a heartbeat. He is top for me over Sanchez and Aguero.

And you say we could get Neymar and Sanchez together??

Well i will tell you that's a waste. Cause with one is enough for now.

I think after one of these winger/striker we need a new RB as mention by Arnesen in the player of Van der Wiel. And we def. need a new playmaker. We are missing a good one after Deco left, as Lampard is in his last years.

Now if Roman somehow wants to spend for Neymar, Sanchez, Van der Wiel and a playmaker....then yes go ahead.

I would not complaint if that happend. But if budget is not much, i rather take one of the winger, and spend the rest on a playmaker and van der wiel.

I think 2 wingers in Neymar and Sanchez would be enough for this summer. Lamps can hold his own for atleast a yr more. We should be fine as long as we get these 2 !!! back to 4-3-3 i say with Neymar-FT-Alexis... Drooooooooooool........... :D

I think 2 wingers in Neymar and Sanchez would be enough for this summer. Lamps can hold his own for atleast a yr more. We should be fine as long as we get these 2 !!! back to 4-3-3 i say with Neymar-FT-Alexis... Drooooooooooool........... :D

Yeah pretty much, but we should also get van der Wiel to replace PF and Bos, and I have a feeling he won't be playing at Ajax next season, since both ManU and Tottenham are looking for RBs.

City are being linked with him now.

They have the financial advantage but I genuinely think players prefer to come to Chelsea... we can moreorless match their wages and we don't already have 21 midfielders.

Like they need him!! :rolleyes:

They have Milner and Silva on either side, not to mention Wright-Phillips, who at 29 is still talented, and he hardly gets a sniff at games.

Besides, Man City want everyone!

When I look at Sanchez, I simply see him wearing blue, but not that washed out ugly Man Shitty blue, but true blue. I think we are way more attractive club then City, and he's a perfect fit for the system we play(ed) with 1 striker, unlike Shitty players with 2. Still, if they get him then we really made a miss, 21y old, very talented, very fast with great dribbling capabilities. I take!

Do we have a real dribbler? Nope...Arsenal->Arshavin, Nasri, Walcot, ManU->Nani, Valencia, Shitty->Tevez, Silva, Balotelli, Philips, Tottenham->Bale, Lennon. Chelsea? Hmmpf well Kakuta and Kalou...

When I look at Sanchez, I simply see him wearing blue, but not that washed out ugly Man Shitty blue, but true blue. I think we are way more attractive club then City, and he's a perfect fit for the system we play(ed) with 1 striker, unlike Shitty players with 2. Still, if they get him then we really made a miss, 21y old, very talented, very fast with great dribbling capabilities. I take!

Do we have a real dribbler? Nope...Arsenal->Arshavin, Nasri, Walcot, ManU->Nani, Valencia, Shitty->Tevez, Silva, Balotelli, Philips, Tottenham->Bale, Lennon. Chelsea? Hmmpf well Kakuta and Kalou...

I think that we will sell Kakuta.He doesn't show that game which all wait by him.

I really want see Sanchez and Aguero in the summer in our shorts.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You