Seydou Doumbia

termninja

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Impressive stats, but the question, as always the case with player arriving from weaker leagues, is: can he match them in the PL?

He's outscored the likes of Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Cavani and Hulk in this years Champions League. And to be fair, I'd rank the Russian league ahead of Belgium. It's not that bad a league, although obviously much lower than the Premiership. He's a cheaper alternative than many of the strikers we've been linked with, and I'm inclined to think he'll perform to a better level than what Torres and Drogba have delivered this season, straight away.

He's outscored the likes of Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Cavani and Hulk in this years Champions League. And to be fair, I'd rank the Russian league ahead of Belgium. It's not that bad a league, although obviously much lower than the Premiership. He's a cheaper alternative than many of the strikers we've been linked with, and I'm inclined to think he'll perform to a better level than what Torres and Drogba have delivered this season, straight away.

Doumbia isn't that good.

He played in switzerland before going to russia, he is a good goalscorer but he really needs a lot of passes to score and whe are lacking that creativity.

But if we could get more creative he would be a good option, he is really fast and has scored many goals for every team he has played!

• 1 month later...

Name: Seydou Doumbia

Nationality: Ivory Coast

Position: Striker

317093.png

This guy is really underrated! He is fast, good dribbler and has a good shot.

He is Top Scorer in the Russian League with 26 goals to his name. He looks better than Torres and cheaper, probably get him for around 15mil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmQ2iAl43A

Good on football manager i know that, watched about two games from him. One against Inter one against Madrid, didn't really see anything special from him, but then again it's against two good teams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You