Seydou Doumbia

termninja

Heard this piece of news on TV and found it on trusted football website in Serbia see here. It says we made a deal worth 19 million euros and that 'till the end of january he should become one of our players, but it also says that he will remain in CSKA 'till the summer which means he'll come next season.

I also found out that Chelsea is his favorite team.

Honestly I don't believe we will sign him for that much money and that if we ARE going to sign him he should come now, not for the next season.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seydou ist from the austrian league, if i'm right he scored at will, and now does so in the russian league... hes regretted as one of the best striker talents around, i think they say he's 23 or somethin like that but boy he looks like 45 years of age :D never ever looks like 23... just have a look on here on Transfermarket

problem with this though is that he has only recently joined the club. I doubt very much that CSKA will just let him go for such amount if he is such a decent talent, especially at that age. But then again, maybe Roman can use his Russian connections to swing the price down a bit :P

• 8 months later...

Ivory Coast star keen on Premier League switch

CSKA Moscow striker Seydou Doumbia could be on his way to the Premier League after revealing it is his 'dream' to play in England.

Reports in Russia have linked the 23 year-old Ivory Coast star with the likes of Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Spurs - and the player himself is keen on a move.

“It is a dream for me to play in [the Premier League] one day," said Doumbia.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle811743.html

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/spurs-and-chelsea-target-reveals-premier-league-dream-11637

Not sure about the reliability of the source...but there are fresh rumours of Doumbia being linked to Chelsea, Spurs and Manchester United..

Apparently CSKA wants 30 million for him...my question is: Do we need a centre-forward like Doumbia or Do we need more of a playmaker/winger (in the mould of Hazard/De Bruyne/Jovetic)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Doumbia is one of my favorite players now. He scored 50 times in 64 appearances for young boys, and so far has 28 in 34 for CSKA Moscow. He has incredible strength and ball/shooting skills (comparable to Drogba), but the reason we can't compare them is because he plays head first due to his impressive speed. Spurs are more heavily linked him than we are due to the fact that they'd send Pavleyuchenko and some cash over in exchange.

I'd love to have him and he'd be a great addition to any team. And he can't be worse than Torres :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You