Cobham

Friend has texted me to say there are two massive banners opposite the entrance, so the players are bound to see them.

One says ''Abramovich and Ancellotti OUT'' and the other ''You're Not Fit To Wear the Shirt''

Bit harsh.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person who agrees with one of the banners? The one regarding Ancelotti and Abramovich is laughable, but the players are beyond disappointing me - they're angering me with how little they seem to care. That being said, I doubt they care at all, they all get their £100,000 a week regardless of results.

Am I the only person who agrees with one of the banners? The one regarding Ancelotti and Abramovich is laughable, but the players are beyond disappointing me - they're angering me with how little they seem to care. That being said, I doubt they care at all, they all get their £100,000 a week regardless of results.

Well yes the players are a joke at the moment but there are better ways to go about airing your feelings. And your right, it's not as if the players will give a damn anyway...

I AGREE WITH THIS ONE

''You're Not Fit To Wear the Shirt''

blue%20scalf.gif

NOT AGREED WHAT SO EVER

''Abramovich and Ancellotti OUT''

This is a Stupid Banner Can`t Belive the Genius who had the ball to do it.... FUCKING ASSHOLE!! :shoot: :bs_spam:

I most said that, I support his idea I respect it and I will join him for only 1 Banner not the other.... But I do not Live in England... I`m in the other side of the World

I can not blame Anchelotti, 1 Fan is not enough for Him Like he said... In Italy Remember tha Fans what they did the Fist time Kaka say No to City....

oneshow_1223436a.jpg

ONE SHOW ... lone fan makes his feelings known

CARLO ANCELOTTI was today heckled by a lone protester but laughed: "There was only one?"

The Chelsea boss, who has guided the Blues to their worst slump in 15 years, arrived at training to find banners calling for his head.

One read "Ancelotti + Abramovich out!!!" while another declared "None of you are fit to wear the shirt".

But the Italian insists the solo protest would have been far worse in his homeland. And Ancelotti was gobsmacked there were not more fans after him!

He said: "There was only one? If it's only one, there's no problem!

"Here, you saw outside just one person who is not happy.

"In Italy, it's different. You can find outside the training ground 1,000 people not happy.

"It's difficult to fight with 1,000. With one, you can manage."

Chelsea are out of touch in fifth spot after this week's shock defeat to Wolves.

But Ancelotti is certain he still has support in the Stamford Bridge corridors of power.

He added: "For a manager, it is important at this moment to have the support of the club, of the players, and obviously of the fans — minus one.

"It is the right way to move on quickly.

"The problem now here is not the relationship with the club, or with the owner, or with the players.

"The problem is the team is not doing well. We've stayed a long time in a difficult moment, we've lost confidence.

"We spoke today with the staff to try to find the solution.

"The solution is on the pitch — it is not outside the pitch."

Chelsea take on managerless Ipswich, who today sacked boss Roy Keane, in the FA Cup on Sunday.

And the Stamford Bridge supremo says now is the time for change.

He insisted: "We obviously have to do quickly this change.

"And not because the club will not give the support to me, but because we want to stay involved in every competition.

"I think it's a good thing to play the FA Cup, because we have a good memory of this competition.

"We won last year and maybe we can have help from this competition.

"The good thing is in the FA Cup and Champions League, we don't have a gap to close.

"We have the same possibility as the other teams and maybe this could give us more motivation.

I suppose in an ideal world footballers would play for commision, and only get paid for reaching targets/goals. It could still be HUGE amount but only if they achieve.

Agree with that, or the fans at the end of the game vote on how much each player gets dependent on how they performed. They could even be fined if they were pony.

First club that introduced that would see seachange in ability.....

He said: "There was only one? If it's only one, there's no problem!

"Here, you saw outside just one person who is not happy.

"In Italy, it's different. You can find outside the training ground 1,000 people not happy.

"It's difficult to fight with 1,000. With one, you can manage."

Keep as we are Carlo and there'll soon be more than one.

"Players not it to wear the shirt" I agree.

"Ancelotti out" I agree with unless very soon he pulls his finger out changes things and plays players in their first choice positions and gives others a chance. Can't see it happening though.

" Abramovic out" I agree if there is an even richer owner/owners out there that won't interfere with team affairs all the time. Oh,and build a new stadium.