Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancelotti is confident that we've moved on from our "bad moment". Not what I saw against Villa but I'm willing to take his word, for a change.

Not sure if we moved on from ou bad moment, but we are improving.

FFS STUDGE MUST have played this one...

Kalou as sub > Kalou as starter

Having said that, delighted Anelka is not on the team.

LOL yeah I meant because Anelka doesn't play.. The Sturridge thing is a given, we can't expect it anymore..

Everyone except for Ivanovic Bos, Kalou and Cech must be exhausted. Wish CA would rest a few, Terry/Cole/Drogba, and drop the underperforming Ess along with the already dropped Anelka.

We have to win this one with a solid performance (we deserve it).

Losing or drawing would of course slim our chances of making the top four but it would also mean our starters would be even more tired than they already are..

Been a while since i posted here, :) - Hope Chelsea can finally end the spell here. I really would love to see us smash them, been a while - but i'd take any win at the moment.

Long time Alee! Good to see you back :)