Who do we need?

Madmax

60 members have voted

1. 1. What type of player do we need the most?

• Centre back (Injury crisis there)
    • Striker (Too reliant on Drogba)
    • Winger (Anelka, Kalou inconsistent)
    • Playmaker (No imagination in the midfield)
    • Goalkeeper (No decent backup to Cech)
    • Other

No way.

Benfica won't let Luiz go unless a club is willing to pay 30-40 million pounds.

Napoli have huge ambitions and want to make it to the top. Hamsik also recently extended his contract. You're looking at 35-45 mil pounds when trying to buy Hamsik.

Alexis Sanchez will also cost any club at least 20 mil pounds.

Times have changed my friend, you do the math.

luiz will leave for 25 - 30millions or less if luiz is a 40 millions player then how much is terry worth ? 80 ??

hamsik will cost us probably another 30 - 35 millions as he is not shweinstiger to cost 45 ehhh

and Sanchez will probably cost around 15 millions

so over all we might end up paying 70 - 80 millions but getting 3 future legends .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but most likely he will end up with united because they have been negotiating with udinese for 2 years now .

Only 22 and such a huge rapport. Sounds very good, if he's naturally a right sided player, he'd be perfect for us. Damn shame he'll end up at United though, that's the last player I want them to have.

Only 22 and such a huge rapport. Sounds very good, if he's naturally a right sided player, he'd be perfect for us. Damn shame he'll end up at United though, that's the last player I want them to have.

we can get him if we are willing to pay and show some real interest but it's more disappointing to know that we are not even one of the teams linked with him .

luiz will leave for 25 - 30millions or less if luiz is a 40 millions player then how much is terry worth ? 80 ??

hamsik will cost us probably another 30 - 35 millions as he is not shweinstiger to cost 45 ehhh

and Sanchez will probably cost around 15 millions

so over all we might end up paying 70 - 80 millions but getting 3 future legends .

Luiz has a buy-out clause in his contract for 40 million pounds. He is one of their star players and many major clubs are chasing him. Why would Benfica ask something like 25 mil?

Many times the Napoli president has stated that if a club wants to buy Hamsik, they will have to pay crazy money. Since they are trying to make it to the top and don't need money. And like i said, he recently extended his contract and we aren't the only club chasing him.

Udinese would be fools to ask 15 mil for Sanchez. We paid 18 mil for a box-to-box midfielder from the Portugese league and you think 15 mil is enough for one of the most exciting players in the Serie A? He was also the most entertaining player of the World Cup. Come on man, they're not stupid.

You're talking about what the players are probably worth but since when do clubs demand the price their worth.

Example, Essien is probably worth 25 mil pounds. But if a club was interested in him, the club would demand at least 35 mil pounds.

Udinese, Napoli and Benfica don't (desperately) need money so there's no reason for them to not demand very high price. The men in charge of transfers would be very bad businessmen to let those players go for those prices.

Abramovic would have bought players like them a long time ago if he was able to pick them up for those prices.

About Terry, Terry's 30 years old and is only going to get worse from now on. Luiz is 23 and is being tipped to be a great defender. How are you trying to compare the two blink.gif.

And i can't imagine how much you would have to pay for a player who just extended his contract at one of the most richest clubs in the world, and a very healthy club as they actually make profits, earning €10 mil a season (i'm talking about Schweini).

And that future legends comment... sigh. Don't people realise you can never be sure about those things? There are so many things that can happen..

I'd still like Aguero, think he'd be perfect, not gonna happen though.

As for Sanchez, would be an amazing player for us. He's got all the things we lack at the moment, pace, passion and most importantly imagination.

I think we're too much like a machine, when we're working, we're great, but no imagination for when we're not.

I'd still like Aguero, think he'd be perfect, not gonna happen though.

As for Sanchez, would be an amazing player for us. He's got all the things we lack at the moment, pace, passion and most importantly imagination.

I think we're too much like a machine, when we're working, we're great, but no imagination for when we're not.

Exactly well said! Where in SA u from Abrom?

A right winger, a creative midfielder and a center back - the latter we should have seen coming since Carvalho went to Madrid. But, we could always recall Mancienne from Wolves and use Bruma as cover (God forbid should Carlo trusts him enough!).

Wouldn't mind him.

He is 26 years old so he has some years left in him, he's English and he has a good foot on him. He can take corners and free kicks, the latter not really important the first one could be vitl when Lampard is injured or out of the squad. H ecan shoot and can play behind the striker if needed, and he can cross something which is the most vital thing.

Hamsik is another player i would love to see at Chelsea, especially now that it seems destined Dzeko is going to Citeh. We may aswell get him before anyone once tries. Kallstrom, i am a fan of. Kranjcar is another, but i doubt anyone else would agree that he would be a decent signing.

Wouldn't mind him.

He is 26 years old so he has some years left in him, he's English and he has a good foot on him. He can take corners and free kicks, the latter not really important the first one could be vitl when Lampard is injured or out of the squad. H ecan shoot and can play behind the striker if needed, and he can cross something which is the most vital thing.

Hamsik is another player i would love to see at Chelsea, especially now that it seems destined Dzeko is going to Citeh. We may aswell get him before anyone once tries. Kallstrom, i am a fan of. Kranjcar is another, but i doubt anyone else would agree that he would be a decent signing.

I agree with you on that, suggested the same thing a few months ago.

I would like the David Bentley that left Blackburn a lot more than the David Bentley that's at Tottenham. He's a good player with a great delivery but really goes missing for long periods of games. He tries too hard for the yids whereas at Blackburn he was a guaranteed starter at a team where theres not much ambition or pressure. Exactly the same as SWP. Feels the pressure of a big team that are expected to win nearly every game. He tried too hard and didn't play his natural way for us but with city before the money, he wasn't under huge pressure to deliver. Bit like Bentley at Tottenham, when Lennon is injured it's "Shit, i must be amazing or i'm out the team"