Who do we need?

Madmax

60 members have voted

1. 1. What type of player do we need the most?

• Centre back (Injury crisis there)
    • Striker (Too reliant on Drogba)
    • Winger (Anelka, Kalou inconsistent)
    • Playmaker (No imagination in the midfield)
    • Goalkeeper (No decent backup to Cech)
    • Other

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Martin O'neill.

Hey. What do you think about Andres Villas-Boas.

It is not that i want Carlo out, but i was today surfing on the net abot him.

You are Portuguese you can probably give me more info. I only watched a little bit of Porto in Europa League and they played pretty nice.

Louis van Gaal.

His Bayern is 5th. They have probably lost the title.

Louis van Gaal.

Great manager, especially since he likes to play young players and makes them better players (Müller, Badstuber). But it seems Louis needs Arjen Robben in top form though. I wouldn't like to be in Bayern's current domestic situation.

Chelsea needs a manager like him with our aging squad. Still hoping Ancelotti will change his ways..

Great manager, especially since he likes to play young players and makes them better players (Müller, Badstuber). But it seems Louis needs Arjen Robben in top form though. I wouldn't like to be in Bayern's current domestic situation.

Chelsea needs a manager like him with our aging squad. Still hoping Ancelotti will change his ways..

Yeah, I'm still up for giving Carlo a chance to turn this around. I don't want to judge him until the end of the season.

Fact is we've started to play badly well before Wilkins' left, suggesting that his sacking played a huge part in our worst run in 10 years is stupid.

But we won matches, hereby the difference. The psychological impact is still affecting the team, evidently - what else could inspire our worst run of form since 1996?

But we won matches, hereby the difference. The psychological impact is still affecting the team, evidently - what else could inspire our worst run of form since 1996?

Lack of goals, bad luck in games where we looked like coming back to our best, not being able to keep possession.

All these IMO were more important than Wilkins' departure.