Who do we need?

Madmax

60 members have voted

1. 1. What type of player do we need the most?

• Centre back (Injury crisis there)
    • Striker (Too reliant on Drogba)
    • Winger (Anelka, Kalou inconsistent)
    • Playmaker (No imagination in the midfield)
    • Goalkeeper (No decent backup to Cech)
    • Other

I woldn't be a huge fan of Van Gaal. His teams play great attacking football but really our success has always been built on our defensive stability.

Id like to see Martin O Neil get the job, I think he could put his own stamp on the side. I've always been a bit of a fan of Rafa's so I wouldn't say no to him either. If I could pick any 1 manager in the world right now it would be Pep Guardiola who has done a wonderful job at Barcelona, is a young coach and would instantly have the respect of the dressing room, closely followed by Guus Hiddink.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woldn't be a huge fan of Van Gaal. His teams play great attacking football but really our success has always been built on our defensive stability.

Id like to see Martin O Neil get the job, I think he could put his own stamp on the side. I've always been a bit of a fan of Rafa's so I wouldn't say no to him either. If I could pick any 1 manager in the world right now it would be Pep Guardiola who has done a wonderful job at Barcelona, is a young coach and would instantly have the respect of the dressing room, closely followed by Guus Hiddink.

And you want us to continue doing that?

A new Chelsea generation is on it's way and I don't know about you but i'm tired of the defensive, power-play football. I think we deserve to be entertained with attacking football, maybe even with flair, now (and i think Roman agrees with me).

If Roman gives him more control of the club, yes.

Is that really such a good thing? Ancelotti tried to bring Pirlo in the summer of 2009 but thankfully he didn't want to leave Milan. That would have been a complete disaster.

Ancelotti is nothing more than a coach. What he needs is a proper squad but there are some idiots at the club running the playing squad into the ground.

We need someone who isn't a fucking shit boring defensive midfielder and someone who can score goals and create goals. Someone who actually can play in the big games against the big teams. We need a proper winger and a creative attacking midfielder.

Ashley young would be a cracking signing. Aguero or Kaka would also be great, pricey but worth it if we're gonna compete.

Cost too much...Abramovich can buy anyone.And if we want to buy GOOD player who will be in favor we must spend big money.Everyone good player who can be in our favor cost much.If we don't want to spend money then we will buy cheap players but not good for the team.The good players cost money!And we have this money!

Is that really such a good thing? Ancelotti tried to bring Pirlo in the summer of 2009 but thankfully he didn't want to leave Milan. That would have been a complete disaster.

Exactly.

People who are want him to have total control need to keep this in mind.

Antonio Di Natale (Udinese) would be a great winger for us, he's not exactly at a great club. There's many wingers that would love to join us and we only have one in our squad (Malouda), a squad that incidentally plays 2 wingers ....