Who do we need?

Madmax

60 members have voted

1. 1. What type of player do we need the most?

• Centre back (Injury crisis there)
    • Striker (Too reliant on Drogba)
    • Winger (Anelka, Kalou inconsistent)
    • Playmaker (No imagination in the midfield)
    • Goalkeeper (No decent backup to Cech)
    • Other

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

Can't believe I missed this!

That'd be worse than Perez getting Sheva! I'm sure Carlo would LOVE having the same player forced on him only a couple of years after he escaped from Milan.

LOL indeed. Carlo even went on record last week saying "I saw Ronaldinho's decline"

Garet Bale is a top player that will be a great add.

We need a Center back, i still Belive bruma can do it but the worst of the problems is the fight back. Bosingwa and Ferreira both are out of form, Ferreira need to find a new place.

Left size is cover.

Playmaker is absolutly necesary, a still can not Belive we pay 6 million for a 30 year old player like benayu and let go van de var for 10. This is the kinde of stupid things that are killing us Now.

We need to pay for great player If we want to keep playing at this level. We have great going player but There is no space for them with seasons like this one.

LOL indeed. Carlo even went on record last week saying "I saw Ronaldinho's decline"

He doesn't realise that Barca saw it way before he did. That's why they shipped him off to Milan in the first place.

Yeah sure Ronaldinho I'm sure he has never party at London or any part od England. He is over

keeper: cech

defence: alex, bruno alves, john terry, ashley cole.

midfield: essien, lampard, kaka

forward: aguero, Drogba, malouda.

thats my possible starting XI come the end of january keeping in mind this is just my opinion

subs:

defence: branislav ivanovic, bosingwa

midfield: mikel, mceachran, and who else?

forward: anelka, sturridge, kaloublue%20scalf.gif

keeper: cech

defence: alex, bruno alves, john terry, ashley cole.

midfield: essien, lampard, kaka

forward: aguero, Drogba, malouda.

thats my possible starting XI come the end of january keeping in mind this is just my opinion

subs:

defence: branislav ivanovic, bosingwa

midfield: mikel, mceachran, and who else?

forward: anelka, sturridge, kaloublue%20scalf.gif

let's just thank god that you are as far as possible from the Stamford bridge :wave:.

More seriously... If things were up to me :

- Ashely Young. I really don't know for how many £ we could get him... But we absolutely need a winger... I would rather buy someone like Jesus Navas, but I figure that Young is cheaper plus he already suits the english football.

- Steven Pienaar. There is only 6 months left on his contract, so we can get him for cheap. Plus he's an excellent player and he's the type of player we're lacking in our midfield.

- Davide Santon. Ferreira is a nice boy. But he has nothing to do on a CFC team sheet. And Bosingwa is near to his 30 years and he's not the Bos we used to know. This boy already has a good level, and he seems to have a bright futur.

More seriously... If things were up to me :

- Ashely Young. I really don't know for how many £ we could get him... But we absolutely need a winger... I would rather buy someone like Jesus Navas, but I figure that Young is cheaper plus he already suits the english football.

- Steven Pienaar. There is only 6 months left on his contract, so we can get him for cheap. Plus he's an excellent player and he's the type of player we're lacking in our midfield.

- Davide Santon. Ferreira is a nice boy. But he has nothing to do on a CFC team sheet. And Bosingwa is near to his 30 years and he's not the Bos we used to know. This boy already has a good level, and he seems to have a bright futur.

Superb post, three players who would fit into our system with ease.