Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

And now guys, what We have to say?

1- Kakuta is the future of Chelsea.

2- Mikel is our midfield maestro.

3- Carlo one of the greatest coachs ever.

4- Fuck you all.

1 - needs games to be a future cant come on and just make some magic. give him 3 or 4 starts and 90mins

2 - mikel is SHITE! why have a player in that postion when we cant even score? shouldnt we get rid and have 2 up front for now?

3 - he is a brilliant coach but needs some funds to make it his own team how many players has HE signed? 1 or 2 maybe

4 - stop being a kid!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my sights for the seasons have been diminished, touch of God to see us win the title but GL to manure anyway

As for us. Poor, poor...poor Chelsea.

Top four finish and the FA Cup, make THAT happen at least, I've already said the normal stuff of the players needing to look back on what they've did and really question their careers etc. Everything that can be said, has been said. Would rather see Utd win the league than Arsenal though, can't stand Arse fans...

nope, be confident, in Italy he had 9 points lead and lost it eventually. Keep faith lmao

If only....we had a 5 point lead..screwed that one up.Cant see Man U doing the same not while we're still playing shit..but be nice!

Fergie your retiring soon..be nice!

Does Carlo even give a proper telling off? I can imagine Roman doing a better job at giving a dressing down than Carlo.

he should tell them off in Italian while constantly raising his eyebrow...if that doesn't fix Kalou up Idk what will

So lets change Carlo for Leonardo =)

I'm not a fan of Brazilians. :D

Andres Villas-Boas would be my pick, if we have to change manager.

And how can you say fuck you to all of us and not being punished or warned.

If only....we had a 5 point lead..screwed that one up.Cant see Man U doing the same not while we're still playing shit..but be nice!

Fergie your retiring soon..be nice!

I would still take that we lost 5 points lead, but the problem for me is that we are now 6-9 points behind the leader lmao, so 14 points lost, dear me

Fuck that was weird! Something is definetly going on the Chelsea dressing room. Anybody who thinks otherwise has shit for brains! Arsenal played like a team tonight and won. Chelsea played like a bunch of overpaid wankers and got what they deserved. For the last 2 months through our toughest patch I have held my head high with pride because I knew we were better than that, but after today, I can't say the same. I'm disgusted.. Something is broken at Chelsea and until it gets fixed I can only see us playing Europa league alongside Liverpool next season. Forget about champions league this year. We simply don't have the tactician to do it. For all those bagging kakuta, please wake up to yourselves! Carlo is the reason why that boy is suffering on the pitch. Instead of throwing him on in games where we are up 5-0, he throws him to the hungry wolves and says 'here, get yourself out'. If there is one way to break a young blokes confidence it's only playing him when we are losing.

God I hate those Woolwichers. They can't beat Man Crapunited and then they beat us.

There's something else you should be considering here..

Newcastle, Sp*rs, and even fucking West Brom can beat Arsenal at the Emirates, yet we get trounced 3-1

is that justice??

I must be stupid, from what i seen kakuta was a lot brighter than what malouda and kalou were. He turned into space numerous times and threaded Ramires through, he looked bright and confident and even the commentator said he was a bright spark. He did a few mistakes tracking back but he was good going forward.

God I hate those Woolwichers. They can't beat Man Crapunited and then they beat us.

Man Crapunited,as you so eloquently put it, are a better team than Chelsea as it stands currently. Defensively and going forward they're playing at a much higher level so I'm not sure what your point is.