Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect game for Drogba to make his comeback (to form) that we've been hearing about so much..

Heres hoping!!!!!!!

Eeeeek!!!!! They've had a week break no excuses! Time to get arses back in gear and get this season going again.Carry on where we left off and not go back to being shit!

Exactly they are just shit, even when they come forward i do not even panic, they are not like man utd or liverpool who can just score in a moment of high tempo football lol.

We can't be too complacent though. If the boys go in with the same attitude as they have been playing with lately, Arsenal will put the hurt on us..

As long as we control Nasri then their whole sense of attack breaks down. Chamakh is only good with ball to feet really, which usually comes from Nasri, so if Mikel/Essien stays disciplined with his marking it'll be a comfortable win for us

Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has pointed the finger at the club's shaky defence for their recent problems.

"We have one of the most prolific attacks in the league, but I think the reason we have dropped is because we're not defending so well," he said. "When you look at the records, we kept a lot of clean sheets at the beginning of the season and now we're conceding goals."

soccernet

You've got it wrong, FloMo chai.gif

Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has pointed the finger at the club's shaky defence for their recent problems.

"We have one of the most prolific attacks in the league, but I think the reason we have dropped is because we're not defending so well," he said. "When you look at the records, we kept a lot of clean sheets at the beginning of the season and now we're conceding goals."

soccernet

You've got it wrong, FloMo chai.gif

Once again, I fear, his words are being taken out on context. Malouda really needs to stop inviting such headlines by not speaking to the media otherwise we're going to have a bit of negativity and tension in the dressing room.