Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of Brazilians. :D

Andres Villas-Boas would be my pick, if we have to change manager.

And how can you say fuck you to all of us and not being punished or warned.

So I said fuck you to all of you... some guys must buy a brain. Try on ebay.

I must be stupid, from what i seen kakuta was a lot brighter than what malouda and kalou were. He turned into space numerous times and threaded Ramires through, he looked bright and confident and even the commentator said he was a bright spark. He did a few mistakes tracking back but he was good going forward.

You're not allowed to praise a player after a defeat on a Chelsea chat page, especially youngsters. I'ts a unwritten rule, true story!

trollface.jpg

I must be stupid, from what i seen kakuta was a lot brighter than what malouda and kalou were. He turned into space numerous times and threaded Ramires through, he looked bright and confident and even the commentator said he was a bright spark. He did a few mistakes tracking back but he was good going forward.

I'll admit. Ramires is swaying me into a believer he may be good for our squad. Still a while to go before I'm fully convinced, but he is making a difference for us (in a positive way).

What kind of difference?

He upped the tempo for me. He went in for challenges and he just looked more positive than most the players. I think Essien is a better central midfield player, and we can't keep Mikel on because he's lost his ability to attack the ball, until we sign a playmaker, Ramires is the only bright midfield player we have to bring on off the bench, because Carlo won't use Josh to attack.

I want the team from last season back... Deco Ballack, Belletti (and dare I say his name, Joe Cole)... at least they all knew how to play football

at least, they were fighters, something we desperately miss

So I said fuck you to all of you... some guys must buy a brain. Try on ebay.

If you think you are smarter/better than any of the board members here you don't have to participate, but try to be respectful and keep those comments to yourself. Yes, I found your last post to be pathetic but I take back my comment shot at you, the forum doesn't need that shit.

If you think you are smarter/better than any of the board members here you don't have to participate, but try to be respectful and keep those comments to yourself. Yes, I found your last post to be pathetic but I take back my comment shot at you, the forum doesn't need that shit.

When ask for respect, think If you are being respectful to others. I was called idiot and that kind of thing many times, and nothing was said, and some says that what I think is irrelevant, and Im the one who is bigheaded and disrespectful... So I wont even discuss this...