Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We picked the worst possible time to concede a goal. Them lot will go into the break relieved and even more focussed on not letting their lead slip now. The only positive I suppose is that now we will be forced to be more expansive and forward thinking. Kakuta on for Kalou please.

We picked the worst possible time to concede a goal. Them lot will go into the break relieved and even more focussed on not letting their lead slip now. The only positive I suppose is that now we will be forced to be more expansive and forward thinking. Kakuta on for Kalou please.

yes please, Kalou is a laughing stock on the pitch who can't control a beach ball with his foot

Hmm, strange first half. We looked like we would score the first on the counter. 10 mins before the end of the half the players stopped breaking and just sat back. Arsenal more or less dominated and it was only a matter of time.

Our bench is so, so weak. Nobody to come on and change the game. Suprised Bosingwa didn't start but other than that there is nothing there.

Hopefully we can nick a goal on the break or a set piece because we are conceding too much ground and possesion.

LOL I just realised something. Even if we put Kalou on the transfer list, no club would be stupid enough to buy him. You'd never see such an awful player play for Man Utd, Arsenal or even Liverpool :lol:

All you can do is insult our current players while still rooting for that scouse convert. Nobody's impressed by Kalou but no need to be vicious towards him.