Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard would have had a miles better attitude than Didier, which is why he would have been the perfect choice.

Fresh positive mind state, unlike Drogba.

Come on he didn't step first and said i will. Others said you take it.

Lampard would have had a miles better attitude than Didier, which is why he would have been the perfect choice.

Fresh positive mind state, unlike Drogba.

And had he missed it all we'd hear and read in the papers the ole 'ooo why didnt he let Drogba he's been taking them lately and scored blah blah blah'

Next tme..maybe he will let Frank take it but seeing as Drogba's done pretty well with them up till now can see why

Didnt think we'd get a point so happy for that in one sense,could've been worse.Just tommrows game :S

I think Sturridge should start in the next match.

His crosses are so much more dangerous and passes is much better than the other forward.

Yeah i think he actually done well this match. He done a good cross from the position he was in, and how he was marked.

Great game,we deserved them win since we dominated the entire game,they had 2 counters and a goal all game.Anyone who shits over Drogba is a fucking idiot.He was brilliant today and he scored the equaliser,after all the cruical golas he scored for us people must not ever say a bad word about him.

Well done blues done me well proud.

even if he cost us the champions league?........oh wait, he did............

did i watch a different game? i dont think we pld well at all. spurs if they were on form today they would have won that 4 or 5 nil we just road our luck.

But i guess everyone had us down to loose this so it could be a sign of good things 2 come vs man utd and arsenal

TX, you've made your point, now shut the fuck up.

Happy with the performance. Not too downbeat after that actually, I'd have taken a draw before the match.

If we draw with United and then beat Arsenal I'd be very happy to be honest.

TX, you've made your point, now shut the fuck up.

Happy with the performance. Not too downbeat after that actually, I'd have taken a draw before the match.

Same! Soon as the offside goal went in just thought here we go....gana be another one of those shite games where everyone goes against us

And Drogba scored.He got us back in it and been yonks for him!

Spurs at home aint an easy place to go espically for us.And seeing we lost there the last two season...

have to express it - JT was a true captain and leader today, a brilliant performance

John Terry really stood out today i agree. He done some good defending, but i think the team performance overall was bad.

ok ive calmed down.........i agree.......