Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Draw tommrow defintly needed....had we won we'd gone top :( even if only tempoary..but 4th :( and sodding Man U have a game in hand ahhh please just be a boring 0-0 draw!

And Lampard is our pen taker but he's missed quite a few lately...and he hasnt played for yonks! And had his missed his confidence been crap.

Just our luck for Drogba to bloody miss it!!

Still we didnt loose.Better performance then we've done of late

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all give a round of applause for ramires his energy and pace got to that ball to get us the penalty !

He was very poor 2day well so far i havent seen anything good about him. Dont care about its his first season in the EPL 18million he should be able to pass the ball!

we had a brilliant chance to win but still, it is White Hart Lane, hell of place for us recently and with our recent form a good point. moreover our performance was definitely better and that's what we need coming to other big games.

but I know, penalty missed is penalty missed

I knew it......I fucking knew it.

As soon as Drogba took hold of that ball he was going to miss. Step aside you bigheaded fuckwit and let Lampard do what he does.

Performance wise we were 100% better than we've been playing recently. That gives me hope we can get through these next two games.

We didnt play well at all! we missed about 30% of our passes it went to no 1 or spurs! we pld shite dont know whats up with us

Well like i said, it's just a single kick of a ball, not a ballet recital.

Which is why Lampard should have taken it.

I understand why Lampard didn't take it...

but you have the point here, indeed

Drogba scored tzhe last 2 or 3 penaltys so I think it's was a right decision to make him take it. Lamps didn't play for 3 months, but he will get back quickly and help us win against United next week. Don't be angry on Drogba ... he scored the equaliser, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have got a point. But very unlucky to miss the penalty in stoppage time :(

Plus if Lampard had taken it, and missed. We would be like 'WTF he's just came on and you make him penelty taker, and Drogba has scored the last 3 peneltys.' Don't get me wrong i'm gutted the fact we couldn't get a win there, especially that penelty in stoppage time. But at least we never lost. Gives me a bit more hope for the Man United game.

Well like i said, it's just a single kick of a ball, not a ballet recital.

Which is why Lampard should have taken it.

And suppose he missed.That wouldnt done his confidence any good,first game back,missed a pen,everyone on his back

Drogbas been doing fine with them just bloody typical he went and missed this one!!

Great game,we deserved them win since we dominated the entire game,they had 2 counters and a goal all game.Anyone who shits over Drogba is a fucking idiot.He was brilliant today and he scored the equaliser,after all the cruical golas he scored for us people must not ever say a bad word about him.

Well done blues done me well proud.