• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday training

Terry.jpg

TERRY RETURNS FOR TOFFEES TEST

Posted on: Fri 03 Dec 2010

chelseafc.com

Quote:John Terry will definitely start against Everton on Saturday after a full week of training in the cold weather.

The captain is joined in returning to the side by Michael Essien, back from suspension and toe injury, but Frank Lampard and Yury Zhirkov remain out.

Ahh I will miss this game unfortunately. Hang on, I will miss exactly the same game for exactly the same reason like last year. Nice :doh: Hopefully, and it is a must, we will start a new campaign copying our form from the beginning. With JT and Ess being back, it should look promising. Let's make it happen guys.

You do realise Anelka (joint with Malouda) is one of our top scorers in all competitions with 8 goals, right?

gave you +1 by mistake :D

anyway you do realize kalou is one of our top scorers as well

how many goals did our top scorers scored in the last five matches ?? :whistling:

Excellent news for us is that JT and Ess are back in the squad.

My team vs Everton:

---Cech---

---Bosingwa---Ivanovic---Terry---A.Cole---

---Mikel---

---Essien---Ramires---

---Kalou---Drogba---Malouda---

I don't feel that Anelka should start considering the fact his performances have been rather dire of late. Maybe a late sub would be reasonable for him.

I don't understand. Drogba says he's still suffering from malaria after effects. Carlo should fucking drop him, until he's 100%!!

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry© - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - Essien

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

An unfit Drogba is better than no Drogba considering our lack of options, however.

I really don't think so. When he's ill, he's not interested, when he's not interested, he might as well not be there. I'd rather see 100% fit players on the pitch if I'm honest. I mean it's not like the 3 I named, can't find the back of the net.

I really hope we're not rushing back Terry too soon. This persistent problem of his needs a proper solution, else it could blow up in our face.

No choice. Alex's had the surgery. Carlo won't use Bruma. Ferreira can't cope either.

Anyone heading to Stamford Bridge for tomorrow's game against Everton may appreciate the following information.

The following information may change due to adverse weather conditions and fans are advised to check their situation before departing for the game. Anyone using public transport in the capital should visit Transport for London for the latest updates.

If you're using London Underground services to get to the stadium then be aware the District Line will be closed between Kensington Olympia and Earls Court and also between Tower Hill and Upminster this weekend.

There will be no service between Hammersmith and Edgware Road on the Circle Line, Liverpool Street and Barking on the Hammersmith and City Line, Aldgate and Uxbridge on the Metropolitan Line and South Harrow and Uxbridge on the Piccadilly Line.

The entire Waterloo and City Line will be closed this weekend but there are replacement buses running for all Underground services experiencing engineering works.

There will be no DLR service between Stratford and Bow Church this Saturday; again, replacement buses will be in operation.

Anyone driving to the stadium will be pleased to hear there are no major roadworks within the vicinity of Stamford Bridge, although roads in the area may be icy. Click here for advice on winter driving.

Fans driving to the ground are advised to check their route before departure through either the AA or RAC websites.

If you are driving to the stadium then please think of Chelsea's Liftshare Scheme, which allows fans with space in their car to give a fellow Blue a lift to the game.

For more information on Underground services or roadworks in and around the capital visit Transport for London.

Also, you can now receive London transport news direct to your mobile or email address, for more information click here.