Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

yes , they are !!!! as long as they will replace lazy anelka and wasty kalou ....

i don't have a problem with us losing with kakuta and sturridge improving at least we are gonna get something out of the game like how we got mceacheran out of newcastle's cup game .

but losing with anelka and frustrating kalou makes me very dissappointed .

obviously things aren't going in the right direction and we need to change things fast instead of just waiting for our injured players to be back because let's face it with our luck other players will be injured as soon as they get back

I dont know you, but between Kalou e Kakuta, i choose the african. Kakuta played some matches and looked like the new Ali Dia.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy Anelka? Is that supposed to be an oxymoron?

Those 2 words should never go together because Anelka gives it everything when he plays. His sudden bursts of pace and his ability to quickly cut back the ball are exceptional. One-on-one he's deadly in front of goal and as a striking partner, well just ask Drogba how well Anelka plays on the pitch.

Your critique of Anelka is very harsh, to say the least.

i have just watched the replay of the newcastle match and anelka was one of the worst players on the field .... i have found malouda running from midfield with ball looking for the killer pass while Drogba was surrounded by 2 players , kalou was offside and anelka was just not moving at all .

my point is i would love to see more activity from our front three as our movement off the ball specially in the final third is shit and in my opinion anelka and kalou were responsible of this .

you only think anelka gives everything because he seems to have the ball a lot in his feet and that's only because as you mentioned he just keeps cutting back and then forward again and then runs with ball without having any idea what he will do next !!!!

and when anelka was in possession , Drogba , malouda and a.cole all made great movements for him and he could just put the killer pass and sent them to one on one with the keeper but instead he would rather cut back inside and shoot a pointless ball that he never scored .

i knew a lot of people will think that criticizing anelka will be harsh but tbh i can only find sturridge and kakuta equally if not more dangerous than anelka .

i have just watched the replay of the newcastle match and anelka was one of the worst players on the field .... i have found malouda running from midfield with ball looking for the killer pass while Drogba was surrounded by 2 players , kalou was offside and anelka was just not moving at all .

my point is i would love to see more activity from our front three as our movement off the ball specially in the final third is shit and in my opinion anelka and kalou were responsible of this .

you only think anelka gives everything because he seems to have the ball a lot in his feet and that's only because as you mentioned he just keeps cutting back and then forward again and then runs with ball without having any idea what he will do next !!!!

and when anelka was in possession , Drogba , malouda and a.cole all made great movements for him and he could just put the killer pass and sent them to one on one with the keeper but instead he would rather cut back inside and shoot a pointless ball that he never scored .

i knew a lot of people will think that criticizing anelka will be harsh but tbh i can only find sturridge and kakuta equally if not more dangerous than anelka .

I am usually a great fan of nik but against newcastle he had the worst game I can remember seeing him play . he was truly awful

I dont know you, but between Kalou e Kakuta, i choose the african. Kakuta played some matches and looked like the new Ali Dia.

at some point i agree with you , kakuta at some points played like shit but on the other hand he made some very few magical moments that shows that he can turn into something else if he was given enough chances and if he had enough confidence ...

what kakuta does best is beating his man and he has an incredible eye for the killer pass and i think no one can deny that but those two skills require a lot of confidence not only in your skills but also that if you wasted a couple of balls you won't be substituted at half time ..... !!!!!! i always get the feeling that most of our youngsters who come in look very nervous as they know it might be their only chance to prove a point .

sturridge has been nothing but great in his last appearances , always looked lively , sharp and dangerous don't you think he should be rewarded !!!!! specially that we have kalou now starting week in week out

Yes, Newcastle was a bad game for him. But overall, this season, Nico has been very reliable.

at some point i agree with you , kakuta at some points played like shit but on the other hand he made some very few magical moments that shows that he can turn into something else if he was given enough chances and if he had enough confidence ...

what kakuta does best is beating his man and he has an incredible eye for the killer pass and i think no one can deny that but those two skills require a lot of confidence not only in your skills but also that if you wasted a couple of balls you won't be substituted at half time ..... !!!!!! i always get the feeling that most of our youngsters who come in look very nervous as they know it might be their only chance to prove a point .

sturridge has been nothing but great in his last appearances , always looked lively , sharp and dangerous don't you think he should be rewarded !!!!! specially that we have kalou now starting week in week out

emo3.gif

What's the snow situation in London? Any chance the game might be postponed?

tbh i don't think anelka is the kind of player we should rely on to get us through rough patches .

You do realise Anelka (joint with Malouda) is one of our top scorers in all competitions with 8 goals, right?

What's the snow situation in London? Any chance the game might be postponed?

Should be okay at the Bridge tomorrow. There's not much snow, it could be icy, the pitch won't be a problem as most clubs have under-soil heating systems. The only reason for postponing a game would be the conditions in the stands and outside the ground. But if Newcastle can get their stadium prepared in time, I see no reason why we wouldn't be able to :)