Bets on Carlo leaving/sacked reduced dramaticly

I think it's hard for us to comment on what's really going on behind closed doors. If what the papers are saying are true, which given their reputation it's probably not, then Roman is really getting close to the line where the owner starts becoming a problem. Fair enough he'd like to maintain some control over the club, after all he has invested a hell of a lot into this club, but he must realise that once you start messing with the actual team, problems will arise. I think Carlo could save the likes of Wilkins and Ballack if he wanted, but he probably saw Roman's point of view or something. If Roman over steps this proverbial line, then perhaps Carlo will start to say "No" to Abramovich. For all we know, Carlo could've saved many more jobs that would've gone otherwise. Maybe the contract discussions with Kakuta now are a result of Carlo pressuring the board into doing so. All we can go on right now, is media speculation, hardly a reliable source I think.

emo3.gif Makes me a lil less worried.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with LDN Blue on this. Carlo isn't moaning, he's just stating that while he is Head Coach at Chelsea, someone like Ferguson has more of a Manager's position. To quote LDN Blue, it was just a statement of the club's heirarchy. There are club structures like our's all across Europe.

For people slagging of Emenalo still..

Once again Ancelotti also clarified the role of his new assistant Michael Emenalo, who joined him in the dugout at Birmingham on Saturday.

'Obviously I like to speak with my assistants during the game, before the game and after the game, this is a normal behaviour that I use with my assistants,' he said.

'He is doing the same job as he did when I came here. He was on the training ground on the first day and is again, but he is not involved because he has no licences. But, he is involved in the technical meetings and the tactical decisions - that position was before and nothing changed.

'I would like to speak with my staff, to have opinions about [things]. For me they are important and I want to use him and give him the possibility to show his quality.'

Didnt know he was planning to! And thank god he aint! Seriously like said if he does,board need to look at themselves and think about the way their going about things espically if he felt he had to walk.And if they sacked him,even stupider,more money to pay and who'd we get?! Its just a blip everyone has them....

Winning tomorrow is an obligation...anyway, Im sure that if Carlo stay for another season, is only to avoid wasting money on the contract clause. I dont see us going to another Champions League Final nor winning Premier League again in this season.

We dont have a squad good enough to do so. The first games we played with our complete team, but we wont have it the whole season, as we dont have right now. The board must assume that we will have some seasons whith no trophies, while we build another strong squad, or they must waste money on new players. The problem with Chelsea is not always the manager, though I dont want Acelotti to stay beyond 2012, even if he win one Champions League.

For people slagging of Emenalo still..

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Emenalo per se tbh. What people including myself are aggrieved about is the disrespectful manner in which Ray has been treated after all he's done for the club over all these years. And for no good reason either. If you replace a born and bred Blue with an unknown and unproven guy, you'll get criticism.

I know it's not on the same scale, but isn't this how Grant was received? Were you cheering then?

Winning tomorrow is an obligation...anyway, Im sure that if Carlo stay for another season, is only to avoid wasting money on the contract clause. I dont see us going to another Champions League Final nor winning Premier League again in this season.

We dont have a squad good enough to do so. The first games we played with our complete team, but we wont have it the whole season, as we dont have right now. The board must assume that we will have some seasons whith no trophies, while we build another strong squad, or they must waste money on new players. The problem with Chelsea is not always the manager, though I dont want Acelotti to stay beyond 2012, even if he win one Champions League.

Quite a magician you are. Let's strike a deal. Next preseason we'll hire you to tell us what's going to happen all year round, that way we can avoid playing games and bothering about the team's chances because Henrique has already predicted the outcomes.

Quite a magician you are. Let's strike a deal. Next preseason we'll hire you to tell us what's going to happen all year round, that way we can avoid playing games and bothering about the team's chances because Henrique has already predicted the outcomes.

He is so fucking annoying.

Henrique does spout some rubbish ..at least Tommys ramblings are amusing

Carlo doesn't want total control

"More power? I don't know... For sure that would be more work, more jobs for me and I don't want this," Ancelotti told the Daily Star ahead of Tuesday's Champions League clash with Zilina."I want to maintain my position. I am a coach. That's where my experience lies. I'm not able to speak about financial things, administrative things or contracts. I prefer to stay in my position and control technical matters. My aim is to stay here."

Soccernet

Quite idiot you and some guys here are. You dont need to be a magician to realize that we wont go too far in Champions League with this squad. Some people really love to read lies, like "we will win everything and Carlo will stay here for 15 years".